Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Targeting 7th Place

Rosco

Should we be looking up targeting the highest possible finish of 7th place?

Or should we simply be happy to try and avoid relegation? 

I personally think that we should be looking up and I think that County/Motherwell game was a good result for us today. We may not have been great today but at this stage we just need to grind out results and we done that.

If we beat Motherwell we will be within 3pts   of them, with only three winnable games remaining. 

Edited by Rosco

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Given our struggles since deadline day I think seventh is a bit of a stretch but if we beat Motherwell then seventh has to become the target.

Still a bit of work to do yet to confirm we're staying up though. We're currently six points ahead of County. Get that gap up to seven points by the time we go to Dingwall and we can relax. If we travel to the Highlands with a six-point gap I could see us losing up there to set up a horribly tense final day at Dens.

FFS, one minute we're going down or in the play off and then after one fairly lucky/spirited result we could/should be targeting 7th.   Think we should just settle down/take it a game at a time and remember our limitations.

I do like a / or two //. :D

5 minutes ago, Attilio said:

FFS, one minute we're going down or in the play off and then after one fairly lucky/spirited result we could/should be targeting 7th.   Think we should just settle down/take it a game at a time and remember our limitations.

I do like a / or two //. :D

Yup, we're a fickle bunch. Of course the club and the fans will be looking to be as high up the table as we can but from recent experience if we're safe the players will don sombreros and flip flops for the remaining games.

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Yup, we're a fickle bunch. Of course the club and the fans will be looking to be as high up the table as we can but from recent experience if we're safe the players will don sombreros and flip flops for the remaining games.

Nothing more certain.  We have a lot of recent experience with this.

Adblock Detected