The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
nemsadzDEE

Team V Motherwell

Rate this topic

What's everyone's preferred team for next week? Hopefully Deacon is back and if he is, i'd go with:

Parish

Kerr        Kusunga  Caulker

Deacon            Kamara  Gowser     Jon

Wighton

Moussa     AJ

Kerr done well yesterday on the right of a back 3, happy for him to stay there and concentrate on defending with Deacon adding an attacking threat but covering defensively when needed. 

The left hand side was out weak area yesterday and agree with what others have said about Holt having a tough job as he had no protection until CW was moved to the left in the 2nd half. I'd rather have Jon playing on the left as he think he is better defensively than Holt and it's key that we are solid at the back as Motherwell are good in the final 3rd. Wighton can play on the left and help Jon out defensively when needed and cut in side when we have possession like Stewart used to do so well. 

Kusunga and Caulker were solid enough yesterday no need to change this even if Meekings is fit. 

Kamara and Gowswer pick themselves. 

I think AJ deserves another chance, he is a better finisher and allround footballer than Murray and i think he'll link with CW better. 

Moussa has to start after yesterdays performance.

Parish

Kusunga caulker meekings

Deacon McGowan kamara Jon

Wighton

Murray moussa

No O'Hara please nm, he's been shite since we beat rangers at dens.

Edited by ThelegendthatisBeto

3 hours ago, nemsadzDEE said:

What's everyone's preferred team for next week? Hopefully Deacon is back and if he is, i'd go with:

Parish

Kerr        Kusunga  Caulker

Deacon            Kamara  Gowser     Jon

Wighton

Moussa     AJ

Kerr done well yesterday on the right of a back 3, happy for him to stay there and concentrate on defending with Deacon adding an attacking threat but covering defensively when needed. 

The left hand side was out weak area yesterday and agree with what others have said about Holt having a tough job as he had no protection until CW was moved to the left in the 2nd half. I'd rather have Jon playing on the left as he think he is better defensively than Holt and it's key that we are solid at the back as Motherwell are good in the final 3rd. Wighton can play on the left and help Jon out defensively when needed and cut in side when we have possession like Stewart used to do so well. 

Kusunga and Caulker were solid enough yesterday no need to change this even if Meekings is fit. 

Kamara and Gowswer pick themselves. 

I think AJ deserves another chance, he is a better finisher and allround footballer than Murray and i think he'll link with CW better. 

Moussa has to start after yesterdays performance.

Good team imo if we were at Dens.  Away from home and I think NM will put out a more defensive set up.  I wouldn't be surprised to see O'Dea and Spence involved from the kick off.

17 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Good team imo if we were at Dens.  Away from home and I think NM will put out a more defensive set up.  I wouldn't be surprised to see O'Dea and Spence involved from the kick off.

Good shout about Spence, i can see McCann bringing him in for Murray in a similar team to yesterdays. It's not that attacking as becomes 5 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders when defending. I agree that NM will go for something a bit more defensive though.