Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dead Wood Clear Out

I suggest that El  Bak, Wolters, Kerr ,Holt and the invisible Malherbe  should be first to go.Malherbe to make way for a top goalie signing.I hear a  huge outcry about Kerr. Our two big downfalls are left and right back  and a regular goal scorer .Holt and Kerr are too risky.I must add that Moussa should go. Forget the splendid performance of yesterday and remember his horror season 

Edited by Guest

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, DFC1974 said:

I think it’s a bit disrespectful to to be referring to Kerr and Holt as deadwood and calling them out after a crucial three points at a crucial time of the season. Particularly when both players provided vital assists through excellent deliveries. 

Why can’t we just enjoy yesterday’s win and get 100% behind the players for once?

Some people will just never be happy; win, lose or draw. Very sad but unfortunately very true. 

I'm led to believe that a vagina/sand cross contamination can put you in a negative frame of mind.

1 hour ago, binhoker said:

I suggest that El  Bak, Wolters, Kerr ,Holt and the invisible Malherbe  should be first to go.Malherbe to make way for a top goalie signing.I hear a  huge outcry about Kerr. Our two big downfalls are left and right back  and a regular goal scorer .Holt and Kerr are too risky.I must add that Moussa should go. Forget the splendid performance of yesterday and remember his horror season 

Whatever a fans opinion about players do think its being responsible to come on a public web site and sl*g players who are in the first team at a time when the team is fighting for its premier status?

Do you think your post is supporting Dundee Fc?

1 hour ago, eyeothedug said:

I think El Bak has the potential to be a super sub type player so I would keep him... His wages can't be that much.

I wouldn’t be so sure if that he was signed when we lost Stewart and Hemings and were a bit desperate so he might be one of the higher earners 

2 hours ago, eyeothedug said:

I think El Bak has the potential to be a super sub type player so I would keep him... His wages can't be that much.

I am not privy to his wages or contract information- are you ? How do you  know that" his wages can't be that much." He has had more than a fair chance to prove himself and has failed imho.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, binhoker said:

And here was me feeling pretty good about my Sunday... 

Just now, binhoker said:

There may be worse to come - some people think NM is a good manager and breath of fresh air :lol2:

I've been hard (if honest) about McCann this season, but after a massive win yesterday, you're constant negativity even has me a bit befuddled.

If you can't enjoy a win, I'm not sure what the point is. 

Each to their own mate. :)

Just now, barkblue said:

I've been hard (if honest) about McCann this season, but after a massive win yesterday, you're constant negativity even has me a bit befuddled.

If you can't enjoy a win, I'm not sure what the point is. 

Each to their own mate. :)

I enjoyed the win as we fought for it, and win or lose we cannot ask for more . We got the rub of the green  yesterday- Saints hit the bar  and Parish made a couple of superb saves. Is being honest a bad thing ? Yes I am negative about NM   based on the season as a whole and not on the handful of good wins which we have had . Most seem to have the Dark Blue glasses on at present  and goldfish  memories re this season.  If there is positivity within the Club I will be positive , but there is little to suggest that the  Club  have had a good season  and with Nm  at the helm I fear for next season .What I have gathered in the 35 years that I have supported the Dee is that  no supporter has any right to criticise the Club if there is criticism to be handed out .

Adblock Detected