Sign in to follow this  
Billy Campbell's Ghost

Rally Call For Motherwell.

Rate this topic

Start spreading the news.....all Dees are required at Fir Park this Saturday. And thats an order.

PS - I am working but this is me trying to do my bit lol!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Start spreading the news.....all Dees are required at Fir Park this Saturday. And thats an order.

PS - I am working but this is me trying to do my bit lol!

Is this not an occasion to leave the Claret for someone else to sell, grab a couple of bottles of Amber nectar, and head into the sun to join the Dark Blue party?

You know you really want to :)

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Is this not an occasion to leave the Claret for someone else to sell, grab a couple of bottles of Amber nectar, and head into the sun to join the Dark Blue party?

I see what you did there! :)

8 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

That will mean the Turkish formerly of down to stay Arabs will start.....possibly. then again he has been utterly unimpressive throughout his Motherwell stint and I don' think Steve Robinson likes him. Then again why would you? 

I don't get to many away games but there should be a car full going through on Saturday!

• Like 2

Car-full for me

• Like 2

We will be there by Car, couple of seats free if any Dees in Perth area need a lift! 

• Like 4

Me and young lad heading from Glasgow for this

• Like 2

Car full heading through. C'mon The Dee. 

• Like 2

I’m afraid that I won’t be there but having been away with the Dee a few years ago and really enjoyed the experience the away following are a class act and do the club proud. Keep it up guys.

5 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Excellent response from you. Unfortunately I work with other football fans and my Saturday treat is Accies at home.

From the motherwell site;

Ellis Plummer, Peter Hartley,  Craig Tanner , George Newell and Andy Rose all out for Saturday, with Main, McHugh doubts. 

Mon the Dee!!! 

Five of us heading to Motherwell from various points. I usually enjoy the trips to Motherwell so was persuaded to make the trip west. Doubt if it will be as good, or busy, as Ivano's first league game for the Dee.

Planned on going, then hummed and hawed but aye, feck it, I'll be there. Probs the choo choo but I'll see if any of the Fife Massive are heading through too.

36 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Definitely going. Combining this with a pre-match Ikea sesh to get some new bowls sorted out.

Harry, it's ok....you can admit to going via Ikea because you love their Swedish meatballs 'n' chips  :)