Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Points Total So Far

Prince Buster

I posted back in December that I'd be happy with 28 points at the end of January leaving only 10 to get to assure safety, January's done and we've got 33 and need 5 for safety (3 would probably be enough).

OK we're not great to watch every game and still produce frustrating performances but I have to say I'm one happy Dundee fan right now.

• Like 2

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Me too.. A happy Dee overall.

A great January from the boys (obvious exception being New Years Day)

Just a little frustrating that we can't take advantage when we find ourselves in excellent situations.

Today v 10 men

Same against a 10 man Ross County

3-1 up at Aberdeen!!!

I'd take a win next week in the cup if it meant for a winless February in the league. Just me?

As much as I want us to progress in the cup, probably not Ludo... look at the games we have after February mate!

Now's the time to push for top six, the windfall that comes with it and certain Premiership football next season.

• Like 1

As much as I want us to progress in the cup, probably not Ludo... look at the games we have after February mate!

Now's the time to push for top six, the windfall that comes with it and certain Premiership football next season.

I'm with Boba, we've had 2 'bonus' cup games against 2 big teams which will bring TV money and more bums on seats but its all about the league this season. While we're now probably safe ( :ph34r: ) its not in the bag yet, we need to put distance between us and the bottom 2 to make sure.

If we manage to beat Celtic, there's no reason why we can't go on and win the SC this season considering much of the quality has gone out. Maximum, absolute maximum of 4 top flight sides in the next round.

Beat Celtic and a home draw against the winners of Spartans vs Berwick would be nice!

I'd take the win against Celtic myself tbh. We will pick up enough points between now and May to be comfortable in the league regardless of what happens. Would absolutely love to beat Celtic, especially with the teams left in the draw. A real chance to go all the way if we can get through this big hurdle.

Adblock Detected