The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Wattie Rojas

Scottish Based Targets?

Rate this topic

I’d take Schalk and Naismith at county, Ryan hardie from rangers. Vigurs as a decent squad player. Templeton and Crawford from accies. Charlie Adam from stoke. 

If we lose caulker and kamara then halkett from livi and Davidson from saints. 

All are out of contract come May.

Getting Adam would be another huge coup for the club, probably get a few more ST's in too. I can't see it for another year or two though, the difference in wages is just too big.

Not sure if he is out of contract or not but Danny Swanson is a player of always rated. Don't think he's going to force his way into the Hibs side so could be available in the summer. 

I'll be surprised if we sign many guys from the top two divisions in Scotland. 

So far it doesn't really seem to be McCann's way of operating. I personally expect more guys from far and wide that we've never heard of. 

If some are like Kamara then that'll do for me. Although hopefully the gaffer can avoid feeling a little Randy along the way... 

34 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I’d take Schalk and Naismith at county, Ryan hardie from rangers. Vigurs as a decent squad player. Templeton and Crawford from accies. Charlie Adam from stoke. 

Charlie Adam? Scottish based?

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

35 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Would have Schalk in a Dundee shirt in a heart beat. If County go down I really hope that we go in for him.

41 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

Nobody from the Arabs Wattie? You do surprise me ?

No they are all absolutely shite.

• Love 1
  • Funny 2
  • Like 1
  • Star Post 4

From what I've read about Hardie, he's a new Gavin Reilly/John Baird/James Keatings - will make a good career at the top end of the Championship.

Greg Tansey from Aberdeen would be one I could see both being available and a possibility.

Edit - If Stoke has been moved to Scotland well I'm putting in for a transfer to England tomorrow. Absolute hole of a place. 

Edited by WeighorstsWang

55 minutes ago, Bobby123 said:

I would keep El Bak 

i think there is a player in there somewhere.

Lets see what happens next year.

The search party has been trying to find the player that's in there somewhere since his derby goal though... :D

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Charlie Adam? Scottish based?

Wattie's maybe seen a 'royal mail redirection' to Charlie's new house in The Ferry? :P    

....he's bound to return home someday....soon.

wishfulthinkers.dsc 

Edited by WoodStein

10 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Ali Crawford is off to Hibs. Much to my annoyance. 

11 hours ago, barkblue said:

I'll be surprised if we sign many guys from the top two divisions in Scotland. 

So far it doesn't really seem to be McCann's way of operating. I personally expect more guys from far and wide that we've never heard of. 

If some are like Kamara then that'll do for me. Although hopefully the gaffer can avoid feeling a little Randy along the way... 

In other words we continue to gamble ?

11 hours ago, Double Blue said:

Nobody from the Arabs Wattie? You do surprise me ?

10 hours ago, Bobby123 said:

I would keep El Bak 

i think there is a player in there somewhere.

Lets see what happens next year.

TBH eh expected he would really go on to be something special in his spell with us, but sadly it has no' quite happened. But Bobby, after some uncertainty (& mair consideration) I'm again like your good self, and would be happy to see him here for at least another season:chaplin:

I would be going all out for Michael O'Hallaron from Rangers with him and deacon on the wings surely we would create and score more!!

13 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Wouldn't take Vigurs but yes to the rest. Unfortunately though think Naismith at County will go to a bigger club than us, can see him going to sheep as replacement for Logan or possibly Hearts/down south. Murray Davidson is exactly the type of player we have needed for years, does the dirty work but some athlete and chips in with goals every so often. Only thing is he is very injury prone and I can't see any St J/Dundee deals after the recent hassle

1 hour ago, jack12895 said:

Wouldn't take Vigurs but yes to the rest. Unfortunately though think Naismith at County will go to a bigger club than us, can see him going to sheep as replacement for Logan or possibly Hearts/down south. Murray Davidson is exactly the type of player we have needed for years, does the dirty work but some athlete and chips in with goals every so often. Only thing is he is very injury prone and I can't see any St J/Dundee deals after the recent hassle

With him being out of contract we wouldn’t have to deal with the fat grass.

• Like 1