The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Abernethy Dee

Dundee Fc Team Announcer At Fir Park

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Got a call at 9.30pm last night from Motherwell to say that my daughter Molly has been selected to announce the Dundee team over the tannoy today, she is so excited! But gonna be a busy day, leave Abernethy at 9.30am to get to Forfar where she is playing for Letham Girls under 12s, 11am kick off, so she will only manage to play first half, then a change into her Dee strip in the car en-route to Motherwell, got to be there for 2pm! Phew. CMON THE DEES! ?

Brilliant hope she has a great day, i'd be more confident today if she got to pick the team! 

• Funny 5
  • Like 1

Hope it's a Great Day Molly. And the auld man & the family.

And in fact...The seemingly increasing number of DFC fans,

that have decided to Cheer on the Lads in the Dark Blue:chaplin:

C'mon Dundee (& molly) :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Got a call at 9.30pm last night from Motherwell to say that my daughter Molly has been selected to announce the Dundee team over the tannoy today, she is so excited! But gonna be a busy day, leave Abernethy at 9.30am to get to Forfar where she is playing for Letham Girls under 12s, 11am kick off, so she will only manage to play first half, then a change into her Dee strip in the car en-route to Motherwell, got to be there for 2pm! Phew. CMON THE DEES! ?

Great stuff mate. Hope Molly has a superb day and that you both get a result to remember! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

That's a really good gesture by Motherwell, I hope you/her/us/DFC get a day to remember. 

I agree. It may seem a small gesture to Well but it'll make a great memory for Molly. The more every club can do to get youngsters through the gate the better. Great bit of PR for Motherwell.

• Like 1

Molly do me a favour - when you announce moussa can you go for a MMMMMOOOOUUUSSSAAAAAAA

announcenent. Thanks hon - have a great day

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Molly do me a favour - when you announce moussa can you go for a MMMMMOOOOUUUSSSAAAAAAA

announcenent. Thanks hon - have a great day

Hey DBK it’s molly, we are just sitting outside the ground just now. I will do a big Mooooooouuuuuuuussssssaaaaaaaa just for you ?

• Love 1
  • Star Post 2

5 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Hey DBK it’s molly, we are just sitting outside the ground just now. I will do a big Mooooooouuuuuuuussssssaaaaaaaa just for you ?

Molly you are a star! Hope the dee give you something to shout about all afternoon

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Thanks for all the good wishes for Molly today, Motherwell were brilliant with her a great club! She had a brilliant day and they even messaged her after the game to thank her and apologise for the result!

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Thanks for all the good wishes for Molly today, Motherwell were brilliant with her a great club! She had a brilliant day and they even messaged her after the game to thank her and apologise for the result!

That sounds a great experience for a kid, well done to Motherwell. Glad Molly had a good day, result apart.

• Like 1

She definitely did the Mmmmmooouuussssaaa bit justice :), and sounded fairly confident for someone so young. The (perhaps even younger) Motherwell lad sounded a wee bit nervous, fairly zipped through the names.

A good thing for Motherwell to do, maybe something we could pick up....we usually get the teams announced every 5 minutes or so, would be easy to fit in one of those with young fans.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Here's a pic of Molly in action- get in touch and I'll send you the hi res file 

• Like 5