Sign in to follow this  
Spiritof62

Adores Anyone Think.

Rate this topic

Does any body agree with me that one of our U20 strikers would have put away one of the chances we created today?

6 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

Does any body agree with me that one of our U20 strikers would have put away one of the chances we created today?

Wighton played 79 minutes today then was replaced by Scott for 15 minutes today and have both been main men for the u20s in recent months.

Neither can help than O'Hara is sh1te in the box against teams not called Rangers and Murray has scored about 2 in 15.

13 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

and Murray has scored about 2 in 15.

did you not get the message.............?

Dundee were in control of transfer deadline day, whilst losing Hendry and Allan :(

Edited by Dondeh

56 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. All speculation mate, we'll never know.

4 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Wighton played 79 minutes today then was replaced by Scott for 15 minutes today and have both been main men for the u20s in recent months.

Neither can help than O'Hara is sh1te in the box against teams not called Rangers and Murray has scored about 2 in 15.

I said on here,  about Santa time. That I thought O'Hara, May have been tapped, or just Totally sh*t, as he's just not tried, to earn his wages, since then, four months later, I just think he is Crap, just like the Kilmarnock supporters, in my work told me when we signed  him and I was slated on hear,rest my case.

In my opinion it is all about confidence.

If we had been leading 3-0 O’Hara would have scored but as we were losing he must have panicked.

Regarding the Under 20’s players you would assume that they would have scored if they had been in the same position but they too might have suffered from the “fear factor”. 

6 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

In my opinion it is all about confidence.

If we had been leading 3-0 O’Hara would have scored but as we were losing he must have panicked.

Regarding the Under 20’s players you would assume that they would have scored if they had been in the same position but they too might have suffered from the “fear factor”. 

Exactly look at Craig Wighton has been ripping up that under 20’s league for years now but due to the step up level he has struggled to consistently carry that form into the first team.