Sign in to follow this  
Billy Campbell's Ghost

Hamilton At Dens Rally Call. Aye I Am Going This Time!

Rate this topic

Cliches below:

Accies are dirty, Accies bully us, Imrie is a wee barsteward, they ken ;how to avoid relegation, they rise when the chips are down, etc, etc.

Come on Dees....its another cliche...”squeaky bum time”. 

Bollox to all that above. 11 against 11. 

Do it and get there.

• Like 3

I'll be there, hope the fans are as supportive as they were today.

In! need a repeat of the St Johnstone game from the derry/rest of our support.

p.s  Imrie is a wee barsteward ;)

7 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

I'm not going as Happy Clappers don't go to games.

Fair point. Doesn't look like I can go now either. :tears:

• Like 1

1 Season ticket for sale. Miserable B'stards only need apply.

• Star Post 1

5 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

1 Season ticket for sale. Miserable B'stards only need apply.

@Prince Buster

• Funny 1

I have clapped, but I've not been particularly happy.

Looks like I'll be allowed to go, but will have to stand in the corner for being a bad boy. :dunce:

Just now, WeighorstsWang said:

PB has his book, he talks a good 'gloom' but at heart he's a happy clapper, he just needs to come out the closet. ;)

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, barkblue said:

I have clapped, but I've not been particularly happy.

Looks like I'll be allowed to go, but will have to stand in the corner for being a bad boy. :dunce:

I think that describes most of us to be honest. Apart from those desperate to polarise the argument I doubt there will be many Dees jizzing our Y's over the season. Again.

• Star Post 1

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

PB has his book, he talks a good 'gloom' but at heart he's a happy clapper, he just needs to come out the closet. ;)

Does FifeSpud post here, he can use yours as a reserve? :lol: 

• Funny 2

Just now, WeighorstsWang said:

Does FifeSpud post here, he can use yours as a reserve? :lol: 

And my wife's. :lol2:

• Funny 1

anyway...back on topic. Because of good old @WeighorstsWang request for a review I headed back to the Davie Cooper suite and can confirm that the burger is okay, the fish and chips were great and the ribs were crap...

f**k Imrie. f**k Hamilton. Most of all, f**k United.

4-0 Dundee.

• Love 1
  • Star Post 1

1 hour ago, EastLothianBlue said:

anyway...back on topic. Because of good old @WeighorstsWang request for a review I headed back to the Davie Cooper suite and can confirm that the burger is okay, the fish and chips were great and the ribs were crap...

I was hoping for more in depth if I'm being brutally honest, ELB. A man like you who could charm the pants off Thatchers, I thought you'd describe the crisp, the crunch, the chew of the gristle in that there burger! Alas, t'was not to be and I'm a little deflated. I have run out of 'reactions' but I appreciate you taking the hit hit for us. 

I also went to vote you "member of the month" but couldn't find it anywhere. The last hour has been disasterous. 

Time for bed! 

We will be there, Derry as normal, CMON THE DEE GET RIPPED INTO THIS LOT, from first minute, hope injuries all clear up quick cos we need these guys, Moussa was badly missed today, and for me Kasunga just gets better every game and was really starting to settle in, and if he was still on the park I don't think we would have lost that second goal today. 

9 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I was hoping for more in depth if I'm being brutally honest, ELB. A man like you who could charm the pants off Thatchers, I thought you'd describe the crisp, the crunch, the chew of the gristle in that there burger! Alas, t'was not to be and I'm a little deflated. I have run out of 'reactions' but I appreciate you taking the hit hit for us. 

I also went to vote you "member of the month" but couldn't find it anywhere. The last hour has been disasterous. 

Time for bed! 

Mate. I started Sunday with a warm fuzzy feeling in my belly after reading your message. But then realised that I'd been 'moderated' over night.

Damn it...there goes my member of the month badge!  

Anyhow...I'm on my way back to the Davie Cooper suite now for breakfast so prepare yourself for a more indepth review. What I'll do is base my review on sound analysis and statistics that could be independently judged and authenticated (eg do I actually have 2 eggs and 3 rashers of bacon) and then decide whether I think it is good or shite depending on my mood or how many coffees I've had. 

10 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

This has been removed from the forum as it wasn't getting used. Would be more than happy to start it if members voted on the MOTM.

11 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

This has been removed from the forum as it wasn't getting used. Would be more than happy to start it if members voted on the MOTM.

I preferred the old system that was based on bribery. :lol2: