Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hibs V Killie Highlights

2 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Partick Thistle at Dens. They have been the only team to allow us time and space. The only team to stand off and let us play and the only team that allowed us to play at the pace we wanted to play at.

We spanked them, and they deserved it. 

Ahh...a premonition my friend. If it goes down to the final game make sure you let me know where you're sitting and we can enjoy last day survival. 

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Ahh...a premonition my friend. If it goes down to the final game make sure you let me know where you're sitting and we can enjoy last day survival. 

Will do mate!

Hopefully we don't need the premonition and instead have it all sewn up before then. Please!!!! 

1 hour ago, barkblue said:

Not sure how talking facts can be seen as belittling our team.

I just don't understand why the same three or four posters feel the need to have a dig at anyone having the temerity to suggest we might not have been very good this season, when we haven't been. 

Stevie Wonder could see that the likes of Motherwell and Killie have had a much better season than us yet there are those who just can’t speak negative about our club and are in denial.

It is the same ones who tear other posters comments apart and back up their claims by posting “stats” to prove that they are right. 

I come across as a right negative doom and gloom prick on here but I just want to see us do well. I won’t settle for relegation scraps and brutal football. I’ll praise the team when they do well but I’ll also make my feelings known when they are rank (which is often) 

I absolutely love Dundee FC and I’m totally obsessed with them but I just won’t accept these poor performances.

I’m not expecting us to be challenging for the league etc but I want to leave Dens with a good feeling knowing we’ve played well and picked up 3 points.

• Like 3

I don't think it's right compare us to Hibs as budget wise they blow us out of the water. Add in the fact they are a team full of international players makes it an unfair comparison imo. 

Really impressed with the job Lennon is doing there and reckon once Rodgers completes 10 in a row he will go back to Celtic as manager. 

10 hours ago, barkblue said:

Not sure how talking facts can be seen as belittling our team.

I just don't understand why the same three or four posters feel the need to have a dig at anyone having the temerity to suggest we might not have been very good this season, when we haven't been. 

These 3 or 4 posters, in my opinion, are ruining this forum. 

8 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Stevie Wonder could see that the likes of Motherwell and Killie have had a much better season than us yet there are those who just can’t speak negative about our club and are in denial.

It is the same ones who tear other posters comments apart and back up their claims by posting “stats” to prove that they are right. 

I come across as a right negative doom and gloom prick on here but I just want to see us do well. I won’t settle for relegation scraps and brutal football. I’ll praise the team when they do well but I’ll also make my feelings known when they are rank (which is often) 

I absolutely love Dundee FC and I’m totally obsessed with them but I just won’t accept these poor performances.

I’m not expecting us to be challenging for the league etc but I want to leave Dens with a good feeling knowing we’ve played well and picked up 3 points.

Exactly, the last 2 seasons, have been brutal, watching Dundee. But some can’t, or won’t see it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Aye, its a terrible thing when people have a different opinion than yourself. 

For myself, its not so much denial that we've been 'disappointing' this season, more that there's feck all I can do about it. No matter how much I jump up and down and run my mouth off, we'll still be as good/bad/indifferent. 

1 hour ago, bp33 said:

These 3 or 4 posters, in my opinion, are ruining this forum. 

Agree. Lots of posters have simply had enough and have disappeared. Would be interesting to know how many are signed up here and how few actually post. No doubt this will be met with the expected remarks.

9 hours ago, steven dee said:

I don't think it's right compare us to Hibs as budget wise they blow us out of the water. Add in the fact they are a team full of international players makes it an unfair comparison imo. 

Really impressed with the job Lennon is doing there and reckon once Rodgers completes 10 in a row he will go back to Celtic as manager. 

Its the style and attitude being compared not the quality. Of course Hibs have better players but at least they have a go.

14 hours ago, charliedee said:

The problem with players like Allan is we can't afford to carry a passenger for the majority of a game...hibs have better players than us so can carry Allan hoping he does a bit of magic ...like I said he wanted away f**k him ..

I think if you want to get the best out of a creative player like Allan you need to let him have complete freedom which, as you say, a team like us fighting relegation can't always afford to have.

When you don't have that sort of player, it's glaringly obvious that the team lacks a much needed creative spark. But when you put an Allan type in, all of a sudden the team can lack a bit of structure. It's a catch 22. It's pretty much what happened in Wighton's first game against Hearts a couple of weeks ago. We started him in his best position behind the strikers but that meant we were overrun in midfield. Ended up having to move him to the left wing.

I do think we should have made more of an effort to keep Allan though. We were a better team with him than without him.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Edin_Dee said:

I think if you want to get the best out of a creative player like Allan you need to let him have complete freedom which, as you say, a team like us fighting relegation can't always afford to have.

When you don't have that sort of player, it's glaringly obvious that the team lacks a much needed creative spark. But when you put an Allan type in, all of a sudden the team can lack a bit of structure. It's a catch 22. It's pretty much what happened in Wighton's first game against Hearts a couple of weeks ago. We started him in his best position behind the strikers but that meant we were overrun in midfield. Ended up having to move him to the left wing.

I do think we should have made more of an effort to keep Allan though. We were a better team with him than without him.

Why should we be making an effort to keep someone who didn't want to play for us???????

Adblock Detected