Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Contract Talk Stalls For O'Hara

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

He's played there for two years at a professional level. He shouldn't needing 'taught' how to play midfield anymore. If he still can't do it, then get him in the sea

I love the way you tip toe around your thoughts WW.

For me, I wouldn’t be bothered if he signed or not.

I’d be inclined to give him until summer 2019 if I was the gaffer though, purely because of his age and he has shown on occasion that he can do the biz. That would be his lot.

Can understand why you’d lob him off the side of a vessel. It’s been frustrating watching him this season.

Loved all his goals v Rangers at Dens and when he scored v Inverness in the cup at Dens, you kind of thought he was coming on to a more consistent game at last.

Never known someone as anonymous in so many games though. Quite a few times I've forgot he's on the pitch.

Whether this is down to the position he's playing or role he's been giving, I don't know, but McGowan and Kamara are a lot more imposing generally speaking.

Would like him to do well for us but needs to stop going missing as much unless I'm imagining it or exaggerating it?

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16

2 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

I like O'Hara and would be happy if he stayed but where does he fit in our team? Our midfield needs a complete overall either way.

I don't think he even knows his best position to be honest. He has been moved around by a few managers now and he basically has played every position expect goal keeper.... he has the height for it lol

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I don't think he even knows his best position to be honest. He has been moved around by a few managers now and he basically has played every position expect goal keeper.... he has the height for it lol

Think he was a centre back at Killie from memory then Hartley tried to turn him into a centre mid but he's also played RB and attacking mid too?

1 minute ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Think he was a centre back at Killie from memory then Hartley tried to turn him into a centre mid but he's also played RB and attacking mid too?

I think you have hit it on the nail. I am sure if he could play with his left foot, he would be played at left-back or left midfield.

Adblock Detected