Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Win Tomorrow

43 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Partick need 9 goal swing if we win. Partick have only scored 10 away goals all season...We win we are 99% safe, cmon Dundee one huge effort! 

Aye did another corrupt west coast side no get an 8 goal swing in one game a few years back. No that it was fixed or anything.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Well they still have to get past Livi or Partick Thistle/Ross County yet!

They're carrying a huge amount of luck again, seemingly very close to going 2-0 behind tonight that would have finished them off and could easily have shipped three on Tuesday.

Either they're lucky or Pars are as good in front of goal as we are.

8 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

They're carrying a huge amount of luck again, seemingly very close to going 2-0 behind tonight that would have finished them off and could easily have shipped three on Tuesday.

Either they're lucky or Pars are as good in front of goal as we are.

I think the Pars were more unlucky in front of goal tonight. The hit the cross bar as well, should have had the game sewn up before half -time.

6 minutes ago, paulitto said:

Don’t know if I am reading to much into this, but think Wolters might be starting tomorrow ?

2C133040-1C72-4641-8A7A-60ACF0A12343.png

He seems to have knuckled down by the sounds of it, and from what I can read he just wants a chance to prove himself. He might get a chance over the next week or so as well.

16 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

He seems to have knuckled down by the sounds of it, and from what I can read he just wants a chance to prove himself. He might get a chance over the next week or so as well.

Well eh cannae say I'm feeling too excited about him making a sudden appearance, in a game of this importance.

However if he is feeling confident & desperate for a chance to prove himself (& can do it) he'll be everyone's hero.

38 minutes ago, paulitto said:

Don’t know if I am reading to much into this, but think Wolters might be starting tomorrow ?

A player with something to prove? Hopefully that's a perfect fit for tomorrow.

As long as he doesn't play like he has too much to prove.

Agree a win tomorrow and we are 99% safe. A defeat though gives me the fear. We would be under pressure at Ross County and a further defeat there would be too much to stand. After tomorrow Hamilton have St Johnstone and Motherwell ( nothing at stake for them especially Motherwell with a cup final coming up fast) and Ross County go to Perth on the last day where the saintees would take great delight in causing us problems by losing. A win tomorrow and all of this is irrelevant so for once go out and win a crunch game! My nerves cant stand it!!

17 minutes ago, barkblue said:

A player with something to prove? Hopefully that's a perfect fit for tomorrow.

As long as he doesn't play like he has too much to prove.

Agreed. Let's just hope he concentrates on playing football and not being the hard man and gets himself sent off. We will require all our players to stay on the pitch and put the shift of their life's in.

1 hour ago, paulitto said:

Asked him if he was starting and he liked the question, so looks like a goer for him starting. 

Deserves his chance IMO, as done really well for the 20s recently up until his sending off. Seems to have finally settled in and hopefully kick on from here starting tomorrow.

If he does indeed kick from here, will be like signing a new player for next season?

BA21C98E-B915-4BF1-89A4-FEDB1655FF22.jpeg

Adblock Detected