Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Win Tomorrow

St Johnstone play Motherwell tomorrow, and and depending on the result there both teams may have absolutely nothing to play for going forward as their positioning may all but be settled especially if Motherwell win.

My concern is that both of those teams lay down for their last two games each especially with 'Well preparing for the Cup Final. I wouldn't be so quick to write off County and Thistle's chances of gaining more points outside of the games that they actually play us directly. 

'Well play Thistle and Accies

Saints play Accies and County

Bottom line is that I hope McCann has it well drilled into these lads that we needn't be hoping for results to go our way in any other game other than the one we're playing in. We need to win tomorrow, playing for a draw against these match fixing Tory loving Superseal dwelling clowns can get directly into the sea!

On another note anyone know what's up with noted Accies slayer Matty Henvey after that brutal assault by that thug masquerading as a footballer MacKinnon. I'd actually prefer Henvey or young Cedwyn over the ginger assassin at this point.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Results have gone exactly as I predicircted except we lost at Motherwell instead of getting s draw,

I would love us tomorrow to win but I think our powderpuff midfield will only let us get the draw-please prove me wrong.

I can’t see us winning at County on Tuesday -can you see O’Hara and McGowan matching them in midfield-why do want to resign them.

Comes down to a final day game against Patrick.

Anyome think we are safe needs to look at the historical scores.

If our powderpuff midfield of  tough guy McGowan and O’Hara can match them we have better ability and should win.

But I think we will have to settle for a draw unfortunately - and we want to resign the same powderpuff guys next next year- unbelievable!!!

5 hours ago, Bobby123 said:

Results have gone exactly as I predicircted except we lost at Motherwell instead of getting s draw,

I would love us tomorrow to win but I think our powderpuff midfield will only let us get the draw-please prove me wrong.

I can’t see us winning at County on Tuesday -can you see O’Hara and McGowan matching them in midfield-why do want to resign them.

Comes down to a final day game against Patrick.

Anyome think we are safe needs to look at the historical scores.

4 hours ago, Bobby123 said:

If our powderpuff midfield of  tough guy McGowan and O’Hara can match them we have better ability and should win.

But I think we will have to settle for a draw unfortunately - and we want to resign the same powderpuff guys next next year- unbelievable!!!

Seems you feel quite strongly about our midfield being a bit 'powderpuff'.

15 hours ago, Bobby123 said:

Three draws will suit me fine!!!!

2 minutes ago, travellingdee said:

Three draws will suit me fine!!!!

Agreed, but a win today would put us in a very comfortable position, out of reach of Ross County and far enough ahead on GD to be sure Partick shouldn't catch us - although I'm sure we've said that before and nearly got caught by cheating West Of Scotland scum.

7 hours ago, barkblue said:

A player with something to prove? Hopefully that's a perfect fit for tomorrow.

As long as he doesn't play like he has too much to prove.

That's my concern as well Bark ...

In fact I'm mair than a bit concerned they awe feel the've got something to prove in a game of this magnitude & the ref disnae start getting "Red-Card-Happy". On the other hand they cannae be relaxed & complacent.

I hope NM's pre-game talk & the DFC players attitude, maks a lot mair sense than mine ... Eh dinnae ken whit eh'm talking aboot !!

43 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Seems you feel quite strongly about our midfield being a bit 'powderpuff'.

There also seems to be some confusion about the words resign/re-sign. But you're right Prince it would seem Bobby is coming out quite strongly against our powderpuff midfield. Does he want these players to resign or be re-signed?? 

10 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Agreed, but a win today would put us in a very comfortable position, out of reach of Ross County and far enough ahead on GD to be sure Partick shouldn't catch us - although I'm sure we've said that before and nearly got caught by cheating West Of Scotland scum.

Unfortunately PB I think we have more chance of getting 3 draws than wins against Backies or Dross.

As long as we beat Partick on the final day we will be safe regardless of the next 2 results.

But I don't think we can take the risk of relying on us being able to pull that off.

It really is time our squad put in a solid, professional, focused 90 minutes, taking their chances and beating an inferior team.

Please do not make us suffer any more this season and get the job 95% done today.

1 hour ago, Stampguy said:

There also seems to be some confusion about the words resign/re-sign. But you're right Prince it would seem Bobby is coming out quite strongly against our powderpuff midfield. Does he want these players to resign or be re-signed?? 

I'm guessing resign Stampster.

We have been left deflated a few times before against Hamilton in crunch games (missing out on top 6) 

Hopefully this time we can take charge and get stuck in and match their dirty tactics with a bit of flair.

I’ve got a strange feeling we might just win! 

Adblock Detected