Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Win Tomorrow

One thing is certain, all of our outfield players are going to have to get stuck in.  No passengers, no standing back letting someone else take the responsibility and no getting bullied.  If not we will be bossed again and we all know what result that is likely to end in.  Hopefully NM has something up his sleeve because the thought of long balls being punted up to AJ gave me nightmares last night.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Attilio said:

because the thought of long balls being punted up to AJ gave me nightmares last night.

Agree Attilio, that is never gonna work, I'm hoping desperately Moussa & Kussunga make the game (NM is jist playing a wee game here)

16 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

We have been left deflated a few times before against Hamilton in crunch games (missing out on top 6) 

Hopefully this time we can take charge and get stuck in and match their dirty tactics with a bit of flair.

I’ve got a strange feeling we might just win! 

Missing out on the top six that year had its advantages...... 2/5/16

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

If Randy is playing I hope shoots at every opportunity. That is supposed to be his strongpoint.

He's been mair than jist a wee bit o' a disappointment. As you say Billy we were lead to believe he kent how to tak a goal.

And he's fast is he not? And definitely disnae lack belief & confidence in himself ... Jings eh hope eh'm no grasping straws.

I think Accies have had 10 penalties this season, an amazing stat considering they are all assassins.

Ww need aggression and discipline, 11 men on the park from start to finish.

They are a poor team and we should win but then again we are DFC.

10 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

If Randy is playing I hope shoots at every opportunity. That is supposed to be his strongpoint.

I'm not sure but it could be the last time he started was the last Hamilton game at Dens.  What a shambles that was and not all down to RW but he didn't cover himself in glory.  Looked a wee bit out of his depth.  Still not sure what his best position is.

2 minutes ago, Attilio said:

I'm not sure but it could be the last time he started was the last Hamilton game at Dens.  What a shambles that was and not all down to RW but he didn't cover himself in glory.  Looked a wee bit out of his depth.  Still not sure what his best position is.

Left back.......

You're welcome. ?

10 hours ago, paulitto said:

Asked him if he was starting and he liked the question, so looks like a goer for him starting. 

Deserves his chance IMO, as done really well for the 20s recently up until his sending off. Seems to have finally settled in and hopefully kick on from here starting tomorrow.

If he does indeed kick from here, will be like signing a new player for next season?

BA21C98E-B915-4BF1-89A4-FEDB1655FF22.jpeg

If Deacon is fit and Wolters starts ahead of him it will be a travesty .

Edited by Dondeh

20 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Simon Murray was at the scums game last night and not in the away end. He better not be anywhere near our starting eleven today. Get him to f**k now NM

It's colossally stupid of course and he definitely shouldn't have gone, but I think we're better off waiting until after the game to even talk about this. We need to get 100% behind the team today.

9 minutes ago, TheWhiteCafu said:

It's colossally stupid of course and he definitely shouldn't have gone, but I think we're better off waiting until after the game to even talk about this. We need to get 100% behind the team today.

No prob with that. He is allowed out and went to a local game. Come on folks.....

• Like 3

Adblock Detected