The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Buster

Anybody Else.

Rate this topic

.... forget it was  a 1230 kick off today and make plans to get to Dens for 3.00?

Back to the drawing board I think, lots to fit into a lot less time.

• Like 1

You can't really make that mistake when your train leaves at 0755.

The sensible thing would be to just watch the game in the pub. I'm just too wired for this game to not be there.

• Love 1

8.28am train for me and the boy today. Need to make time for my breakfast in the Barrels!

C'mon the Dee. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I've got a mate up from London. He thought he was spending the morning in bed. He's just been told otherwise. Mon the Dee! Don't think I'll ever be this excited again about watching Hamilton Accies!

16 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I've got a mate up from London. He thought he was spending the morning in bed. He's just been told otherwise. Mon the Dee! Don't think I'll ever be this excited again about watching Hamilton Accies!

Safe and enjoyable journey my friend. 

• Love 1

I made that mistake too, now I need to get the foot down at work and get finished ??

Hopefully Hamilton make the same mistake!

• Funny 2

At least you got the day right. Had to convince my mate that it was today and not tomorrow he would be getting picked up.

Hopefully he's not cursing me for dragging him along today.......

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Safe and enjoyable journey my friend. 

Cheers ELB. You too mate.

Thanks PB - totally forgot that change to kick off time for some strange reason - a very timely reminder to re-arrange my day!

Dog walk curtailed by an hour - dogs now hate me -  wife told she won't be getting picked up and has to walk home from work - wife has hated me for some time so nothing to worry about there - trip to pet food store next - at least I'll get the dogs back onside - and almost back on track.

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

2 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Dog walk curtailed by an hour - dogs now hate me -  wife told she won't be getting picked up and has to walk home from work - wife has hated me for some time so nothing to worry about there - trip to pet food store next - at least I'll get the dogs back onside - and almost back on track.

Its easier to keep the dugs onside, while you can give both the dugs and the wife a bone, the dugs are usually more grateful. Maybe that's just me though. ?

• Funny 5

3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Weel Prince if you can finish the Day wi' TWO oot o' THREE on your side... I would call that a Big Success.

I guess on the "Wife Front" that is something you can work on, at a later date, when priorities are dealt with.

4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Its easier to keep the dugs onside, while you can give both the dugs and the wife a bone, the dugs are usually more grateful. Maybe that's just me though. ?

Chomp you can tak your wife ootside on a lead once or twice wi the dogs.

But as you've found, sadly the novelty wears off...And it disnae quite do it.

1 minute ago, Gedee said:

Weel Prince if you can finish the Day wi' TWO oot o' THREE on your side... I would call that a Big Success.

I guess on the "Wife Front" that is something you can work on, at a later date, when priorities are dealt with.

Priorities are sorted Gedee - happy me, happy dogs, happy Dees, depressed DABs, jam and peanut butter piece and coffee (breakfast of kings), world peace then the wife happy.

The last two might be wishful thinking I fear.

• Star Post 1