Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Keeping The Faith.

Rate this topic

@Cobra

You said we would need around 35 points to be safe, and here we are 36 with two games to go and a 9 goal difference. This surely 99.9% means we are safe, with us needing to lose 10 goals in the next two games.

You took a lot of criticism on here from quite a few people for keeping positive about us staying up.

Keeping the faith!

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

@Cobra

You said we would need around 35 points to be safe, and here we are 36 with two games to go and a 9 goal difference. This surely 99.9% means we are safe, with us needing to lose 10 goals in the next two games.

You took a lot of criticism on here from quite a few people for keeping positive about us staying up.

Keeping the faith!

He took stick for saying we'd finish top six then for saying we were not in danger of relegation - we've only just made ourselves safe so I do think some of the criticism was justified.

2 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

He took stick for saying we'd finish top six then for saying we were not in danger of relegation - we've only just made ourselves safe so I do think some of the criticism was justified.

He kept the faith while everyone else was losing their minds... you included! ? ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

He kept the faith while everyone else was losing their minds... you included! ? ?

No no no, I lost that many years ago.

• Funny 2

46 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

@Cobra

Keeping the faith!

Thanks mate. I was confident we’d stay up and some folk didn’t like that I was presuming the job was done. I shouldn’t have wound people up by acting cocky. In future I’ll try to keep certain opinions to myself. It’s just not worth it.

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Thanks mate. I was confident we’d stay up and some folk didn’t like that I was presuming the job was done. I shouldn’t have wound people up by acting cocky. In future I’ll try to keep certain opinions to myself. It’s just not worth it.

It's what the forum is all about....... opinions. ?

• Love 1
  • Star Post 1

16 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Cobra, there's nothing wrong with being positive about our club / performances / results. Quite often your posts lift me out my gloomy mood.

The forum needs your positivity!!

• Love 2
  • Star Post 3

No hiders today which is a great credit to the players. Absolute torture to sit through that second half particularly later in the game, but its in the bag now. Thank God. Come on Livvie. We so need a chance taker, but sounds like McCann is after one or two.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Cobra said:

We don't always agree mate but your willingness to stick to your guns, even when folk like me disagree, is what makes this board the place it is.

Don't keep it to yourself. Post away!

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

22 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Take Heart Friend ... It's when you start obsessively, rambling on aboot yir undergarments, you ken you are in real trouble !!

22 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Don't do that; loads of people shared your views, it's just they didn't have the fortitude to keep repeating them in face of some of the negativity on the forum.

Why people were posting opinions like, "we are definitely going to be relegated", beats me.

All looks a bit hysterical now :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

@TheDarkBlues - can you rename this to the 'We Love Cobra' thread? null

Excellent Idea Prince...

But not only might that put this threed off-topic (eh've fotgotten whit the topic is meant to be aboot)

it would not do full justice to the undisputed "King of Positivity" Better you start  a Brand New Topic.

7 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

@TheDarkBlues - can you rename this to the 'We Love Cobra' thread? null

Oh Yes We Do!!

6 minutes ago, The Foosty Badger said:

Don't do that; loads of people shared your views, it's just they didn't have the fortitude to keep repeating them in face of some of the negativity on the forum.

Why people were posting opinions like, "we are definitely going to be relegated", beats me.

All looks a bit hysterical now :) 

Negativity on the forum?  Must have missed that the day it happened. :)

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

?

Only having a laugh, absolutely no need for that reaction.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Only having a laugh, absolutely no need for that reaction.

?

6 minutes ago, barkblue said:

We don't always agree mate but your willingness to stick to your guns, even when folk like me disagree, is what makes this board the place it is.

Don't keep it to yourself. Post away!

I’m a big fan of your posts BB as you know.

I just hate any animosity between myself and my fellow Dees so I’m going to try and avoid speaking from the heart at times.

You can say I’m talking shite without getting personal. Others can’t so I’m going to rein in the opinionated stuff. Bottom line is I’m rubbish at dealing with criticism so will have to censor myself a wee bit.

Most important thing is we won today. I’m enjoying myself having a few beers and a sing-song. Hope all Dees enjoy their weekend after a great win.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1