Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Keeping The Faith.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

@TheDarkBlues - can you rename this to the 'We Love Cobra' thread? null

Some nice comments on here which I appreciate. Don’t really want to be loved and hated though. Just want my opinions to be tolerated and constructively criticised. I don’t think that’s asking too much.

Just now, Cobra said:

Some nice comments on here which I appreciate. Don’t really want to be loved and hated though. Just want my opinions to be tolerated and constructively criticised. I don’t think that’s asking too much.

Just a wee tongue in cheek one @Cobra - having trouble posting emojis at the moment.

55 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I’m a big fan of your posts BB as you know.

I just hate any animosity between myself and my fellow Dees so I’m going to try and avoid speaking from the heart at times.

You can say I’m talking shite without getting personal. Others can’t so I’m going to rein in the opinionated stuff. Bottom line is I’m rubbish at dealing with criticism so will have to censor myself a wee bit.

Most important thing is we won today. I’m enjoying myself having a few beers and a sing-song. Hope all Dees enjoy their weekend after a great win.

Fair play to you for fighting the good fight, I gave up on the 'unbelievers' a long time ago, if they want to get themselves worked up over opinions then they can crack on. Enjoy your trip home mate. ???

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

Just a wee tongue in cheek one @Cobra - having trouble posting emojis at the moment.

No problem Prince. I dont take offence at anything you post. We disagree all the time but there’s no animosity.

18 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Fair play to you for fighting the good fight, I gave up on the 'unbelievers' a long time ago, if they want to get themselves worked up over opinions then they can crack on. Enjoy your trip home mate. ???

Yes, that’s where I am chomp, I,ve stopped criticising negative posts now, for fear of the dreaded lecture, Cobra, your type of posts are what keeps me coming back to the forum, don’t ever change.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Derekgow said:

Cobra for prime minister, islay for leader of the opposition:wiggle:

Surely a typo, Derek....you mean ** UKIP party, don't you?   :o   

(** Useless 'Kin Islay Politicians)

Edited by WoodStein

8 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Cheers Chomp. Was a bit demoralised after falling out with Dees on here so was nice to have such a great day chatting to dark blues. Made me realise I love everyone who supports our great club. Falling out over being positive or negative is just daft.

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Cheers Chomp. Was a bit demoralised after falling out with Dees on here so was nice to have such a great day chatting to dark blues. Made me realise I love everyone who supports our great club. Falling out over being positive or negative is just daft.

I get where you are coming from Cobra but that's a step too far.  Everyone?  'Nearly everyone' I can just about go for or 95% maybe?  :D

Adblock Detected