Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Keeping The Faith.

23 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Agreed. What I don't like is when people get really angry because other folk see things differently. I get that it's frustrating when others come across as ridiculously positive or negative but I think it'll be a better forum if we try and be a bit more tolerant.

I think Prince, CC and JK are quite negative. I disagree with them all the time but I still like reading their posts. Like you say it would be a bit dull if we all had the same opinion.

Its all about the tolerance baby. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 hours ago, EastLothianBlue said:

Morning fellow hungover Dees!

As we are all in a big love in here..

The few times I've been moderated on here have been when I've been sticking up for @Cobra so I would like my posts unmoderated and my gold star returned!! ?

I appreciate you backing me up ELB when I was under siege the other week. Would have been easier to not get involved so fair play to you mate. I owe you one. 

5 hours ago, steven dee said:

As much as I'm loving this new found respect between fellow dees, I feel that all it's going to take is 1 dodgy backpass from Kevin Holt for it all to kick off again big time...

Oh Puir Kevy Holty ...

He's no only gonna be held responsible for DFC's next poor gemme & defeat, by the Frothing Masses at Dens.

He has also got to defend himself, for being responsible for the poster-inter-feuding & disintegration o' TDBF !!

And NOT to mention, the regular, seasonal devastion ... Of My Organic, Prize Winning, Summer Tomato Crop !!

PERSONAL REMINDER: Correct Gedee NOT TO MENTION Yir Organic Prize Winning, Summer Tomato Crop !!

Jings Man, surely there must be something else ycan talk aboot ... Sorry. Oh please, let's no go there again !!

48 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Season saver holty? ?

I'd glad that Holt is getting a bit of praise, along with Kerr. The two of them have stepped up when we needed them too after a difficult season. 

Season after season in the big games Holt has been superb. Another player who,if he left us, would have half the league chasing his signature.

3 hours ago, steven dee said:

I'd glad that Holt is getting a bit of praise, along with Kerr. The two of them have stepped up when we needed them too after a difficult season. 

Season after season in the big games Holt has been superb. Another player who,if he left us, would have half the league chasing his signature.

I’m afraid Steven he will be off to st mirren very shortly- I’ll miss him - delighted he got the goal yesterday 

Edited by DarkBlueKnight

Adblock Detected