Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Shopping List.

I think that once all the out of contract and fringe players leave we should be shopping for:-

Goalkeeper.

At  least one hard tacking full back.

A ball winning scoring midfielder.

A direct fast wide man who can finish.

Obviously a striker that can get at least 15 goals a season.

In addition to this we will also need to deal with the situation if Caulker, Kamara, O'Hara and Holt move on, as seems likely.

It's important that business is done early and hopefully McCann will be running up a huge phone bill.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Soinds ideal but would love Kamara and Caulker to stay....unless we get big fees for them. Finding a gem like Kamara and only getting one season from him does not help team building but maybe a new team every year is where we find ourselves.

would like a Kamara goal before he leaves tho.

Not his thing bud. :happyno:

48 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Soinds ideal but would love Kamara and Caulker to stay....unless we get big fees for them. Finding a gem like Kamara and only getting one season from him does not help team building but maybe a new team every year is where we find ourselves.

I agree it would be great to rebuild around Caulker and Kamara but if the cash is right, I think they will be away.

i think it's more probable that Kamara will re sign than score a goal.

10 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

A shot would be a start. 

Though he did have a sclaffed effort at NDP that AJ deflected in for glorious winner (if I remember correctly). 

Kamara has scored as many as Scotland's player of the year, Scott Brown who plays a similar role for Celtic. Sit deep, win the ball and feed others.

Craig Wighton will be like a new signing for us next season, he has already shown that he will be the type of player we thought we were getting in Scott Allan

2 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

Kamara has scored as many as Scotland's player of the year, Scott Brown who plays a similar role for Celtic. Sit deep, win the ball and feed others.

Craig Wighton will be like a new signing for us next season, he has already shown that he will be the type of player we thought we were getting in Scott Allan

CW will be some player next season. Maybe playing on the left will be good for him. He now has the power to match the skill and get to the by line or he can cut inside for a shot. Think the close season then pre season will prepare him well.

Wighton is a really classy player. I thought the injury might be a bit of a disaster but he seems to have come through it.

He's the one Dundee player with a bit of flair. He needs to deliver over a whole season though.

24 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Wighton is a really classy player. I thought the injury might be a bit of a disaster but he seems to have come through it.

He's the one Dundee player with a bit of flair. He needs to deliver over a whole season though.

I think Deacon on one side and wighton on the other has great potential. You wouldn't want to play against them in full flow. Deacon has been kicked a lot this season and missed a lot of games as a result. I do blame poor refereeing in Scotland for not protecting flair players. Wighton is an exciting talent. I hope he relegates county on Tuesday with a piece of class . Next season I think they could both be fantastic for us. That's my hope. 

Adblock Detected