Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Shopping List.

4 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Does anybody think we would have a chance at getting Greg Stewart back, hasn't been very good for the sheep this season or Birmingham last season but he played his best stuff for us and I can't see Birmingham keeping him next season. Him, Wighton and deacon behind Moussa or a new striker would be very good at our level imo

I don't know ...

I was hurt & really disappointed, when he (& Hemmings) departed. And aye hoped, we would get him (& Hemmings) back.

Noo I am no' sure I'm bothered, aboot getting any of them back (Maybe soor grapes) At times eh suppose can be like that.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'd rather get a player who was the next Stewart if you know what I mean. He was great for us, a joy to watch and that goal where he had 3 County players on their arses was one of my favourite Dee goals but he's not really been the same since he left. Could he do it again, maybe but he'd want a good whack on the wages front. I'd rather either get a proven player from this season or that 'next Stewart'. 

I think we’ll let malherbe, gadz, julen, Jon, curran, ajay, Murray go and offer free transfers to haber, Vincent, elbak, wolters

To come in I think we have enough centre half’s but we need fullback cover, a winger, a couple of midfielders including a creative one and a goalscorer and a goalscoring striker. If caulker and kamara leave we’ll need to replace them too.

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

I'd rather get a player who was the next Stewart if you know what I mean. He was great for us, a joy to watch and that goal where he had 3 County players on their arses was one of my favourite Dee goals but he's not really been the same since he left. Could he do it again, maybe but he'd want a good whack on the wages front. I'd rather either get a proven player from this season or that 'next Stewart'. 

Would love him back, think Wighton can develop to that level?

Yes, this for me, loved Greg when he was here, but never keen on returning players, GGH excepted.

3 hours ago, Derekgow said:

Yes, this for me, loved Greg when he was here, but never keen on returning players, GGH excepted.

If he wanted to come back to reclaim form on a reasonable wage to put himself in the window again (Caulker like) I could live with that. I'd be disappointed if he was unveiled as a 'star signing' on big bucks. I know there are no certainties in football but its been a couple years since his glory days with us.

If he wanted to come back to reclaim form on a reasonable wage to put himself in the window again (Caulker like) I could live with that. I'd be disappointed if he was unveiled as a 'star signing' on big bucks. I know there are no certainties in football but its been a couple years since his glory days with us.

Another thing to factor in is his age, can’t remember how old he is, definitely no youngster anymore.

5 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I'm guessing but as he was a late bloomer, he'll be chasing the bucks to sort him and his family out. Can't fault him for that.

Absolutely wouldn’t blame him for that, but it’s one of the problems I have with older players with a reputation returning to the club, their motivation usually is money over ambition.

Adblock Detected