Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hamilton Accies

5 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Ok so what happened? How much was exchanged? Was the ref involved in this cos Morton had a penalty that day but missed it? Was that part of that plan? 

The director's explanation makes far more sense that the Derry conspiracy theorists. Hamilton did nothing wrong. 

Okay, while my comments were partly tongue in cheek, I still would rather they went down over Partick Thistle anytime. I dislike Hamilton because they're a dirty horrible team who play anti football, and because at times it feels that we can never get a win over them. lol

The last time a Scottish team won by 10 goals was Rangers v Raith in 1967. and while it does happen it is very rare. But, on the very last day of the season when you need to overturn a massive 7 goal difference to get a chance at promotion? I find that very 'convenient' and 'suspicious' to say the least!

Were the Hamilton players complicit in this scoreline, most likely not (Not sure about their board though ;) ), but Morton defiantly were, in one way or another, whether this was on purpose or not is another is a different story. They did lay down tools in that game and gifted Hamilton that scoreline.

I am more than sure that we would be having a different conversation if Letheren hadn't pulled off that wonder save or Dumbarton were awarded that penalty claim and we would have dropped down into that second spot into the play-off spot. I am more than positive not.

I am pretty sure that if we to get promotion that season because of that result, I think that our board would have probably lodged a formal compliant and asked for an inquiry into that result. However, I think it would have just been sour grapes on our part if we did.

Nothing well ever convince me that there wasn't something 'hinky' about that scoreline. Thankfully, everything turned out right in the end.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It could be argued Dundee getting beat 7-0 by Aberdeen last season was just as ridiculous a score line. Or this season - 4-0 by St Johnstone or 4-1 by Ross County (the worst team in the league). That was a Dundee side who actually had something to play for as well. Imagine what the score might have been if we didn't.

We've even been winning 5-1 at half time against Motherwell last season. These freak results can happen. If one team are already relegated, nothing to play for and have fallen out with their manager then it's maybe not that surprising a result when Hamilton were throwing everything at it.

15 hours ago, Boba Fett said:

Should it not be Greenock Morton that you’re still fizzing with?

Dougie imrie was in the Morton team - he scored I think.......got a move to hamiltink thereafter. All very dubious. 

45 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

It could be argued Dundee getting beat 7-0 by Aberdeen last season was just as ridiculous a score line. Or this season - 4-0 by St Johnstone or 4-1 by Ross County (the worst team in the league). That was a Dundee side who actually had something to play for as well. Imagine what the score might have been if we didn't.

We've even been winning 5-1 at half time against Motherwell last season. These freak results can happen. If one team are already relegated, nothing to play for and have fallen out with their manager then it's maybe not that surprising a result when Hamilton were throwing everything at it.

It was an incredibly dubious scoreline. 

Just now, DarkBlueKnight said:

Sorry in advance  going off topic but what’s the f***ing point of Dundee Utd 

Nobody knows. Even their own players and managers give up after trying to work that one out.

I think it was Mixu that said it first in public though.

12 hours ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Sorry in advance  going off topic but what’s the f***ing point of Dundee Utd 

DBK ... I THINK THAT KIND OF QUESTION ... IS ALLOWED ...  BY ANY MEMBER ... AT ANY TIME,  ... IN ANY TOPIC !!

(Withoot fear of any reprisals or reminders of going off-topic) :)

Adblock Detected