The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
DubtaSR

Deetv

Rate this topic

We are currently experiencing some issues with DeeTV feed, we are working on resolving these now

You are my Dundee, My only Dundee, You make me happy when sky's are gray, Please don't take my DEETV away ?

Unfortunately due to a failure of our system and back up system we will be unable to provide DeeTV live coverage today.

Refunds will be processed for those who have paid to view the match.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sick fed up with this C*** service will be cancelling my subscription from here in France total amatures give it to someone who can run dee TV

5 hours ago, BlueDragon said:

Sick fed up with this C*** service will be cancelling my subscription from here in France total amatures give it to someone who can run dee TV

Remember tho' it was stated quite categorically there will be a new improved service available to all subscribers next year

(no being sarcastic)

7 hours ago, GordonDee said:

Unfortunately due to a failure of our system and back up system we will be unable to provide DeeTV live coverage today.
Refunds will be processed for those who have paid to view the match.
Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Gordon, as long as you get some sort of refund, you genuinely are winning, not having seen that pathetic performance today.

I appreciate we were safe, we had key players missing, Partick were desperate for the points, etc......but that really was a poor one.

I think I might be cancelling my 'away ST equivalent' before the renewal date, and wait to see if the performance (of the service, not the team) is improved as has been hinted.

Thanks Woodstein, but I watched it on replay on BBC Alba IPTV, poor game but with 4 or 5 regulars missing not unexpected. I will not be refunded as I have the monthly subscription, I think of it as a donation with benefits. I would actually pay much more for a proper service but that is not an option. I will keep paying anyway, at least I feel I am putting a small amount into the club. Others who live there should appreciate what they have, nothing like going to live games !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BlueDragon said:

Yup I cancelled my subscription last month as the service was garbage. 

Have watched every other live service (Celtic, Rangers, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Partick) in the league this season when we've played and ours is the worst by a long way. The camera quality is crap, the live feed is questionable at times and it has no basic things like a clock, scoreboard or goal replays.

Wee tip for anyone not at a game (home or abroad) - when we are the BBC Alba full match replay bet365 actually stream the game with a live feed in foreign countries. If you go on the usual streaming websites they usually pick up the feed from 365 and you can view it live. I watched the game in Dingwall on Tuesday live on a streaming site.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur
  • Like 1