Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Next Season.

There is no doubt we need to improve next season. My nerves can’t take another like this one. We must try our hardest to keep Glen Kamara and Steven Caulker otherwise imo we will struggle. It’s all very well getting good fees for them but who will be able to replace them of the same quality.. Hope that I am proved wrong.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The way the club handled the Caulker deal and how we have understood his issues and managed him will have done us the world of good. IF Caulker leaves over the summer it will be with only good things to say about his time at Dens, given his stature in the game we have someone there that will recommend a deal at Dens to players that are above our level. The same thing with Kamara, if he goes onto a higher level he will tell players that Dundee is a good team to play for.

If we are trying to bring in players from a higher level it is important that they know we treat players in the right way.

Who should we be looking at trying to get for a season long loan deal?

Michael McGovern - Norwich

Jason Denayer - Man City

Ryan Gauld - Sporting Lisbon

Jordan Rhodes - Sheff Wed

Leigh Griffiths - Celtic

Maybe I'm dreaming but one or two good quality loan signings along with developing our own players might be the way to go. Any one of them would improve our team, who knows how we could fund it but who would have thought we could fund the Caulker deal

3 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

The way the club handled the Caulker deal and how we have understood his issues and managed him will have done us the world of good. IF Caulker leaves over the summer it will be with only good things to say about his time at Dens, given his stature in the game we have someone there that will recommend a deal at Dens to players that are above our level. The same thing with Kamara, if he goes onto a higher level he will tell players that Dundee is a good team to play for.

If we are trying to bring in players from a higher level it is important that they know we treat players in the right way.

Jason Denayer - Man City

Leigh Griffiths - Celtic

Maybe I'm dreaming but one or two good quality loan signings along with developing our own players might be the way to go.

Great choices Harold but I reckon the only one of them we could possible get is McGovern. 

1 minute ago, steven dee said:

Great choices Harold but I reckon the only one of them we could possible get is McGovern. 

I would be happy with McGovern, a definite improvement on Parish.

There are quality players out there that aren't getting game time at their own clubs, if we can offer the right deal we might get one or two in.

59 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

Jason Denayer - Man City

Leigh Griffiths - Celtic

Maybe I'm dreaming but one or two good quality loan signings along with developing our own players might be the way to go. Any one of them would improve our team, who knows how we could fund it but who would have thought we could fund the Caulker deal

Not convinced we could afford the wages of any of them mate.

1 hour ago, Harold Finch said:

Jason Denayer - Man City

Leigh Griffiths - Celtic

You are dreaming mate but nothing wrong with that. 

2 hours ago, Neil Cameron said:

There is no doubt we need to improve next season. My nerves can’t take another like this one. We must try our hardest to keep Glen Kamara and Steven Caulker otherwise imo we will struggle. It’s all very well getting good fees for them but who will be able to replace them of the same quality.. Hope that I am proved wrong.

Can we keep our best players? Can we offload our under-performing players? Can we make some shrewd signings? Will be able to defend well and compete in midfield? Will we be able to create chances and put them away? Can we finish top six and avoid the drop? Can we get to Hampden?

Six or seven clubs will be asking the same questions. There's little point fretting about it now. Other clubs are wondering... "How the hell do we get out of the Championship?" and that really is something worry about.

McCann will have a full season under his belt and the league might be a bit weaker so I expect us to get to get another 8th/9th/10th finish or hopefully better.

I thought we were shocking today, as bad as anything that we have witnessed this season.

Our lack of teamwork, bad passing, slow build up was very depressing.

Even allowing for the dead rubber, we were bloody awful.

Apart from Kerr, Kasunga, Gowser, Kamara and Murray, the rest who appeared today could be offloaded tonight and nobody would care.

Even McCann looked disinterested by the end, this is not the way to sell season tickets.

4 hours ago, Harold Finch said:

Jason Denayer - Man City

Leigh Griffiths - Celtic

Nothing wrong with dreaming but would love all of the above 

Adblock Detected