Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Who Is and Isn't Out of Contract?

Apologies if there has been postings on this before in another or other threads but does anyone have up to date info on who is out of contract and who is still contracted to the club. No doubt there are still a few we will have to hang on to that would be as well away but hopefully not too many!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

Apologies if there has been postings on this before in another or other threads but does anyone have up to date info on who is out of contract and who is still contracted to the club. No doubt there are still a few we will have to hang on to that would be as well away but hopefully not too many!

It's always good to get an update on this trodee ... (especially for auld ains like mehsel) who's likely to forget, what's what !!

& I hope in responses, it wont be going off-topic, if some posters  comment on, Players who we must keep & those who go.

Know it's becoming a bit o' a cliche. But eh would like to see a tight, squad (Quality over Quantity) & make use of young lads.

8 minutes ago, Hacienda Queue said:

There's 6 players on our books that have 1 season left on their contracts who I feel aren't up to the standard required and like season past this could hamper us again.Moussa,Wolters,Deacon,Haber,El Bak and Vincent.

Moussa is no' everyone's cup o' tea, especially if he is there as ooor main goal scorer. But personally I am no' ready to put him on the "Off-List" His stature & presence, makes him akward. And I think opposition players (maybe mainly because of his size) see him as a real threat, and one to look out for.

(Also he looks like a Big Cheery Lump) .... Hope you appreciate my professiona approach:chaplin:

8 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Is it true Holt's away to St Murn?

A Guid Question WW...

Somebody must ken !!

Me & Margaret & Meh Tomarto Plants wid rest a lot easier if we kent whar he is.

(OK, eh dinnae want nae insults, warning, death threats, so going back on topic)

K. HOLT MUST STAY.

1 hour ago, Gedee said:

Moussa is no' everyone's cup o' tea, especially if he is there as ooor main goal scorer. But personally I am no' ready to put him on the "Off-List" His stature & presence, makes him akward. And I think opposition players (maybe mainly because of his size) see him as a real threat, and one to look out for.

(Also he looks like a Big Cheery Lump) .... Hope you appreciate my professiona approach:chaplin:

Get what you're saying Gedee as he finished the season better than he started it.Feel we could do better though.Would like him to succeed as he's an honest type.

50 minutes ago, Gedee said:

A Guid Question WW...

Somebody must ken !!

Me & Margaret & Meh Tomarto Plants wid rest a lot easier if we kent whar he is.

(OK, eh dinnae want nae insults, warning, death threats, so going back on topic)

K. HOLT MUST STAY.

Even for the sake of those wee red globes of loveliness, I want KH to stay. 

1 hour ago, Hacienda Queue said:

There's 6 players on our books that have 1 season left on their contracts who I feel aren't up to the standard required and like season past this could hamper us again.Moussa,Wolters,Deacon,Haber,El Bak and Vincent.

Moussa was starting to look a bit better before he got injured. Deacon has been good at times. El Bak you're probably right. Wolters, Haber and Vincent definitely. Haber seems to have a 'billy big baws' attitude when he's not actually that good and doesn't even apply himself.

4 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Moussa was starting to look a bit better before he got injured. Deacon has been good at times. El Bak you're probably right. Wolters, Haber and Vincent definitely. Haber seems to have a 'billy big baws' attitude when he's not actually that good and doesn't even apply himself.

The problem is that when he does apply himself he is comfortably the best centre forward we have at the club. He might not be prolific but he drags the team up the park and his hold up play and bringing players into the game is first class at times. 

Its just a shame that he hasn’t always applied himself properly and his relationship with McCann appears to have suffered as a result. 

2 hours ago, Hacienda Queue said:

2 hours ago, Hacienda Queue said:

It's a depressing list, not a lot of quality there.

Adblock Detected