Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

8 hours ago, UWTB1893 said:

I'd take Tony Watt at Dens. United fans still seem to be saying he's off to them though.

Strange things happen in football, and often in Dundee, but why would a player train with the rivals of a team he is about to sign for? 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Dandy McLean said:

If we wanted him surely we could a least match what Fred Karno’s army across the road are offering. Assuming it’s not a stupid amount.

I’d imagine that’s the situation....but from media quotes, he’s just been looking for training facilities where he knows someone (as with Aberdeen & MacInnes), while looking for offers.

If NM was interested, I’d have expected Watt to be in Portugal.

If he’s accepted an offer from the Arabs, I’d have expected him to be training with them...and if they’re interested in him, wouldn’t they want to see him train with them?

No idea if Watt would be a good signing but he scored 3 goals from 16 starts for Charlton in the Championship in 2015–16, which is better than anything Stewart or Hemmings managed down south.

31 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

He did nothing at Hearts a couple of seasons ago by all accounts so not sure if he’d be worth the risk.

I think he's been a bit of a silly laddie but if he's got his head sorted then he could be a great signing. A few ifs and buts I admit.

Adblock Detected