The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

Rate this topic

A proven finnisher- says so on his passport. Happy days - get stuck in son - welcome to dens 

Edited by DarkBlueKnight
  • Funny 1
  • Like 1

eligible for tomorrow?

1 minute ago, an-dee said:

Genuinely really excited about this signing. Don't want to get carried away but to be a regular u21 international and to have already made the step up to full international at his age means he's obviously highly rated. All signings are a gamble, but I'd much rather gamble on someone with international recognition! 

I feel exactly the same tbh.. there’s something different about this one that is sending tingles to meh nether regions. Think the fact he’s been capped by Finland at every level and looks like he can score different types of goals going by his video (I know I know) 

Really excited but obviously realistic, I don’t expect him to just come here and bang in hatricks every game and man of the match performances every week ect.. he’s still a young guy but let’s just say I’m optimistic about this ane..

ps he will get time from me for sure, even if the first game is not setting the league alight.. positive energy right here 🤪

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

eligible for tomorrow?

Hope so. Clearance might be required though.

1 hour ago, Cornerstone said:

Kylian Mbappe scored 4 goals in 7 games as France won the world cup - he's only 19. 

I'm sorry but we put far too much emphasis on age in this country. 

Granted we're talking about completely different levels but this is one of the reasons we've fallen so far behind in sports - IMO.

Hi good point and I agree about the scots game, however Mpappe is an absolute monster for his age, and very well developed, larger players bounced off him he is that strong! 

Back to the DEE However this is a good signing in my view for the Dee, and it seems when you do a bit of searching he had options elsewhere, so lets see how we get on. Looks a strong lad, that can finish.

All we need now is a left back, and a replacement for Caulker as its likely he will go...... 

Lets hope we blast Ayr United out, and our season starts this weekend, and do one over that arab McCall!

https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2018/08/13/formstarka-benjamin-kallman-hoppas-pa-transfer-kan-lamna-inter-under-narmaste

Any relation to Mixu?  😋

Joking apart, what would we give for someone with Mixu's finishing ability!

3 minutes ago, Derrygunner said:

I feel exactly the same tbh.. there’s something different about this one that is sending tingles to meh nether regions. Think the fact he’s been capped by Finland at every level and looks like he can score different types of goals going by his video (I know I know) 

Really excited but obviously realistic, I don’t expect him to just come here and bang in hatricks every game and man of the match performances every week ect.. he’s still a young guy but let’s just say I’m optimistic about this ane..

ps he will get time from me for sure, even if the first game is not setting the league alight.. positive energy right here 🤪

Just read a good article about him on twitter (retweeted by the backpass rule if you follow them, or if you're on twitter!) and apparently, he was top of the league for expected goals to shots ratio which suggests he gets himself into good positions. Hopefully, we can continue to create good chances for him!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

Any relation to Mixu?  😋

Just not his management ability amirite!! :bop:

Just not his management ability amirite!! :bop:

I dunno - I thought he did a great job over there 😂

• Star Post 1

4 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

I dunno - I thought he did a great job over there 😂

Touché HK a totally inspired job indeed haha 

Touché HK a totally inspired job indeed haha 

Well Derrygunner, we can only assume he wasn't actually trying to do a good job!

Was he? 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Hope so. Clearance might be required though.

I think all UEFA nations have this online system now that gets it done within the hour so would be surprised if there's a problem on that front.

Hopefully, he's training with the team this afternoon. I imagine McCann's presser will maybe give his thoughts.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Benjamin to slam them in

Bends-them-in Källman 😎

1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

He'll get the same 15 minutes to prove himself as everyone else

When did that deadline get extended?....in the back of the BC, I'm sure it's just 5  :o

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

Any relation to Mixu?  😋

Finnishing ability, surely? :tomatoes:

38 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Who is Ross Dunbar?. Is he qualified to make this assessment?. Couldn't find any info on him.

5 hours ago, Boba Fett said:

A good variety of goals with an even bigger variety of coloured boots (including orange - WTF). Scored inside the box, from outside, with his head and his feet but until he scores with his a**e like Moussa the jury is out 😉.

5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Who is Ross Dunbar?. Is he qualified to make this assessment?. Couldn't find any info on him.

Appears to be a German based journalist affaliliated to Union Berlin in some way. 

11,500 Twitter followers canna be wrong!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

When did that deadline get extended?....in the back of the BC, I'm sure it's just 5  :o

God help him if he doesn’t score before Mendy or ,Moussa. :happyyes:

Well it looks like I made a right a**e of it again and I will be in the bowzer either before or after the game tomorrow so what's everyone wanting hahaha

• Funny 5
  • Like 1
  • Star Post 2

1 minute ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Well it looks like I made a right a**e of it again and I will be in the bowzer either before or after the game tomorrow so what's everyone wanting hahaha

Wish I could be there mate. Fair play to you though 👏🏻

4 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

I think you need to try posting "there's no chance of Dundee signing Shankland / Berbatov in this window"....just in case you've found the 'wishing tree' formula!