Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

25 minutes ago, blueboy said:

Maybe he was carrying that back injury. Moussa was great at Stirling, in fact he's not been a joke for some time.

I don't care about the old Haber designer gear image or whether Moussa's a better guy. You don't know which Haber's going to turn up, that's his problem. And ours.

I think he probably was blueboy (although eh hope it wisnae awe in his mind) ...

But if he was, & that was the reason for his lack-lustre performance ... Why did NM play him?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
39 minutes ago, Gedee said:

That's been going in & oot meh heid as weel .. If it does go that way, that might be the "Big Name" to make us fans sit up. Do you think he can return to form with us?

He definitely had the ability and has produced it at this level. The big thing as well - if we don't get him, a rival might.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Campbell said:

If that's what the Daily Record(Rangers) say's it must be true! 😉

No necessarily Campbell...

Better to wait for that other illustrious Newspaper "THE SUN" ...Then we can awe "resr easy":chaplin:

• Funny 1

42 minutes ago, harry94 said:

He definitely had the ability and has produced it at this level. The big thing as well - if we don't get him, a rival might.

You are probably right Harry on both counts.

So while you are on a roll .... Do we need again, someone like Hemmings alongside him?

Or do we already have someone of that ilk in the present set-up just waiting to blossom?

3 hours ago, Stampguy said:

I know that I'm swimming against the general tide of thought here, but I for one would rather it was Moussa being farmed out and we kept Haber. A mate of mine was at Peterheid yesterday and said that the Moose was 'laughably bad', and 'beyond a joke'. I haven't watched the replay yet to form my own opinion, but having watched Moussa plenty myself I am comfortable that his choice of words was probably fair. Not a fan, and just my opinion, nothing more or less than that. 

A lot of the perceptions about Moussa and Marcus seems to be clouded by other factors, like which one seems like a better chap and fashion sense etc. Neither of those things affect me in any way and imo Haber is a better player in almost every way. They both have injury troubles which is another reason to possible keep both of them as they would never play together anyways so it's a ready made replacement for the other. We've also seen how easily Moussa can go down like he's been shot with a sniper rifle and get stretchered off only to re-appear 3 days later none the worse for wear, strange.

All I can say is I hope that NM has something up his sleeve because if we're going to rely on Moussa again then we're f*cked. 

Having said all of that I'll supporting all of the boys in Darkblue come match days.

Both Haber and Moussa are hopeless. We need a lot better than both. Moussa tries much harder but is just not a footballer.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

3 hours ago, eyeothedug said:

Both Haber and Moussa are hopeless. We need a lot better than both. Moussa tries much harder but is just not a footballer.

Im not a big fan of moussa but Haber is far from hopeless. A fit and focused Haber is a very good asset at this level and a handful for defences. He may not be prolific thinks he about 1 in 3 but he adds a lot to the team. Just wish McCann could get the best out of him. 

• Like 1

El Bak's lack of composure in front of goal was quite extraordinary. He wouldn't just miss sitters, he'd totally lose the plot, smashing the ball as hard as he could with the outside of his boot when only a few yards out.

Playing against part-timers seems to be good for him. Less pressure, more space, more chances.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

El Bak back scoring goals last night, makes me wonder if he was being handled properly.

More down to Brechin being sh**e than him not being handled properly.

Zero composure and terrible decision making mean he’s not good enough for this level. 

6 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

El Bak back scoring goals last night, makes me wonder if he was being handled properly.

To be fair it was Brechin they were playing. I quite liked El Bak but for all his buzzing about for me he flattered to deceive. 

A few great moments but over two seasons didn’t do enough. Suppose time will tell is shifting him was the right thing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

El Bak's lack of composure in front of goal was quite extraordinary. He wouldn't just miss sitters, he'd totally lose the plot, smashing the ball as hard as he could with the outside of his boot when only a few yards out.

Playing against part-timers seems to be good for him. Less pressure, more space, more chances.

Hamilton away last season was the perfect example

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

He might end up back in the top league with Dunfermline who knows.  He had every opportunity to proved himself in his time with us and he failed to take it.  Down to him imo.  Unless we're looking for another stick to beat the club/manger with.

• Like 2

Adblock Detected