The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Uncle Roy got the chequebook out quickly

Long may it continue, keep the dabs in the Fundesliga!

• Like 1

They're also trying to take on Fyvie who, I think, jump at the chance. Earlier in his career he made both Hibs and United wait for an answer whilst basically begging to get back in up Aberdeen. His family/girlfriend are all up that way.

13 players about  to be shown  the door  at the dump. 

9 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

13 players about  to be shown  the door  at the dump. 

#pleasing hopefully it's still no enough to keep the wolves away 

1 hour ago, Souppie1893 said:

#pleasing hopefully it's still no enough to keep the wolves away 

It's  now reached  17 . Not sure if there's  more to come. 

3 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

There must be- shower of sh***

49 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Where you seeing that mate 

Farewell Durnan. Never forget.

Image result for Mark Durnan relegation

• Funny 2

24 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I’m assuming Flood & Mohsni have told them to bolt as it was reported that those 2 were to be offered new deals. 

Tele tonight saying they’re in for Simon Murray and Ziggy Gordon. They really are the dayglo gift that keeps on giving.

Aye. Flood's off to Montrose. 

Hopefully Simon can agree a deal with United again. Their fans aren't exactly happy about the possibility rom what little I've seen.

38 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Aye. Flood's off to Montrose. 

Hopefully Simon can agree a deal with United again. Their fans aren't exactly happy about the possibility rom what little I've seen.

If this is their big plans for promotion next season, I think I might just burst an internal organ with laughter! 

Uncle Roy will open the chequebook for County, ICT and Falkirk will probably be resurgent, Dunfermline will go big and either Livi or Partick will challenge. The dabs are imprisoned there for the foreseeable methinks ?

• Like 1

And as by magic. That's  AGENTsco back in action  on twitter for the summer .

AGENTsco tweets since coming back online yesterday - regarding DFC:-

Dundee look set to sign Michael Gardyne. The 32 year old could pen a deal this week

- Celtic could look to bring in Dundee defender Steven Caulker. Brendan Rodgers has been interested for a while however, he wanted to see if the centre back could prove his fitness first before signing.

- Motherwell are planning to offer Alex Schalk a deal. The Steelman will face competition from a few clubs down South. Believe both Dundee clubs and St Mirren are keen too.

- Dundee United are favourites to land Simon Murray this Summer. Hibs would prefer to sell him for a small fee but may look to get him off the wage bill soon.

- Dunfermline Athletic will try to bring back James Vincent on a permanent deal this window.

- Dundee are preparing for an onslaught of bids for in demand Glen Kamara. Celtic, Rangers and a cluster of Championship clubs have the midfielder on their radar.

- St Mirren could also sign Mark O'Hara from Dundee. Jack Ross is a fan of the player and he still hasn't signed fresh terms with the Dees.

Dundee could offer Cammy Bell a one year deal at the club.

Edited by Dondeh
Cammy Bell

1 minute ago, Dondeh said:

AGENTsco tweets since coming back online yesterday - regarding DFC:-

Dundee look set to sign Michael Gardyne. The 32 year old could pen a deal this week

- Celtic could look to bring in Dundee defender Steven Caulker. Brendan Rodgers has been interested for a while however, he wanted to see if the centre back could prove his fitness first before signing.

- Motherwell are planning to offer Alex Schalk a deal. The Steelman will face competition from a few clubs down South. Believe both Dundee clubs and St Mirren are keen too.

- Dundee United are favourites to land Simon Murray this Summer. Hibs would prefer to sell him for a small fee but may look to get him off the wage bill soon.

- Dunfermline Athletic will try to bring back James Vincent on a permanent deal this window.

- Dundee are preparing for an onslaught of bids for in demand Glen Kamara. Celtic, Rangers and a cluster of Championship clubs have the midfielder on their radar.

- St Mirren could also sign Mark O'Hara from Dundee. Jack Ross is a fan of the player and he still hasn't signed fresh terms with the Dees.

Fair play to the lad he must love this forum for giving him all the latest ongoings with Dundee's transfer targets 

• Star Post 1

Now linked with Stephen Quinn from Reading. Would be some signing, ROI international will know O'Dea from the set up possibly, 32 though, and probably a total makey upper of a rumour?

8 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Now linked with Stephen Quinn from Reading. Would be some signing, ROI international will know O'Dea from the set up possibly, 32 though, and probably a total makey upper of a rumour?

Free agent having left Reading after the end of his contract. Where you seeing this bud?

Edited by Ricky Spanish

5 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Just that same twitter page mate, could be a lot of p**h

https://twitter.com/TscoAgen/status/996682877030031361

That boy is a belter, Tweets 'exclusives' after they've been discussed to the death on fans' forums.

Hemmings to St M.. Hibs.

7 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Hemmings to St M.. Hibs.

I hope not, couldn't stand to see him play for another Scottish club, unless it was us!

32 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I hope not, couldn't stand to see him play for another Scottish club, unless it was us!

Agreed!

He's the type of player that we are in desperate need of. I'd hate to see him end up at Hibs or another club other than us.

• Like 1

I got the feeling Kane was really happy at Dens and wasn't desperate to leave but took the chance to earn more cash and move closer to home.

McCann should definitely make the call if he's available.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

McCann should definitely make the call if he's available.

Definitely ... Whether Kane still has the magic touch, and whether he would even consider a return is at this time .... by the way.

Conversation costs us nothig & if NM feels he might be just the man we need, I couldn't think of anyone more able to persuade.

• Like 1