Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2018-19

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Charlie's replies to folk on Twitter. He hasn't come out and said "I'm going back" but he's giving it the old 'Celtic won't win 10 in a row' chat. 

He also tweeted his son wearing a dee strip and says can’t wait to get next seasons ?

5 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Does anybody rate Ryan Edwards from partick? If they go down today I would think he would be away and if gowser is going to be at her majesty's pleasure he might be worth a shout

I would think he could be a good option. Always liked the look of him, def got something about him

6 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Does anybody rate Ryan Edwards from partick? If they go down today I would think he would be away and if gowser is going to be at her majesty's pleasure he might be worth a shout

Is that the lad with the long hair? If so, yes..

12 minutes ago, hillbankdee said:

We'd be better off trying to sign the boy McKinnon from Hamilton. Worth his weight in gold. 

That would be about as popular as a fart in a lift. 

Not to mention he’s an absolutely brutal footballer.

• Like 4

Adblock Detected