Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

One That Got Away.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Was Boyle getting the best coaching and direction at Dens? I don't remember seeing him progress. His decision-making was as infuriating at the end as it was at the start of his time at Dens.

I don't think we actually chose to get rid of him. He couldn't get in the team so went on loan to Hibs and his contract ran down if I remember right.

Hartley was never one to show patience. If a young guy wasn't delivering he was benched or out the door. To be fair that's probably quite sensible when you're a team flirting with relegation.

4 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

It might end up being Bain, he has the chance of a lifetime to be a success are Celtic, he has the quality but does he want it enough to stop being a dick and appreciate the chance he has

Well if it his intention is to go through his football life as a Prize Dick, I certainly would prefer it Harold, if it was with Celtic ...

I believe they may be, more thoughtful, loving, & understanding :wub:

Snodgrass is the one I always think of on this subject. He was at Dens to announce signing for us when his agent received a call from Leeds. Since then he's cost about £20m in transfer fees.

On a related note, Gwyn Williams, the guy who hit the news recently for allegedly bullying black kids at Chelsea was the guy who told Leeds to sign Snodgrass.

Just now, Cobra said:

Snodgrass is the one I always think of on this subject. He was at Dens to announce signing for us when his agent received a call from Leeds. Since then he's cost about £20m in transfer fees.

I never tire of telling this story; he even jogged around the pitch. On his way back in his phone went and he went out to the front door to take the call. Basically, he never come back. Allowing him to jog around the park cost us Robert Snodgrass. Dundee gunna Dundee. 

33 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I never tire of telling this story; he even jogged around the pitch. On his way back in his phone went and he went out to the front door to take the call. Basically, he never come back. Allowing him to jog around the park cost us Robert Snodgrass. Dundee gunna Dundee. 

Everyone assumes that he did a runner because he got a better offer. Maybe he realised he wouldn't be able to get in our team.

Wq10GAS.jpg

1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Imagine if the signing emoji had existed then.  Now you see it, now you don't!

Kind of related... The world's greatest player Diego Armanda Maradona did agree to grace the Dens Park turf and wear the famous dark blue.

"Maradona has already sent his agreement by fax and is being paid £250,000 for one game,” said Georgi Nemsadze.

Unfortunately for the Dee, the Italian police started a tax probe and Maradona's appearance in a Dundee shirt was shelved.

41 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Kind of related... The world's greatest player Diego Armanda Maradona did agree to grace the Dens Park turf and wear the famous dark blue.

"Maradona has already sent his agreement by fax and is being paid £250,000 for one game,” said Georgi Nemsadze.

Unfortunately for the Dee, the Italian police started a tax probe and Maradona's appearance in a Dundee shirt was shelved.

A rangers probe?

Adblock Detected