Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Current Heatwave On Islay

48 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Are you sure that wasn't 1983, Cobra???.....an effin' disaster of a year for the City of Dundee :slaphead:

I don't remember them winning the league thank God. My first ever game was the following season.

I do remember the dabs being media darlings at the time and various folk suddenly wearing tangerine. We wore a beautiful dark blue kit and had Cammy f**cking Fraser so I was quite happy to be a Dee.

Hopefully many of those who endured 1983 were alive to witness United's humiliation at Dens in 2016 when the world was put right.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 hours ago, islaydarkblue said:

Is that a shade temperature or in full view of the sun. 

The weather In the Dundee area during the current heatwave has been a lot cooler than the central and western parts of Scotland thanks to the cool easterly winds.

In the shade.

3 hours ago, WoodStein said:

Only 16c in The Ferry at that time today (localised haar, it seems)....but 24c/26c last couple of days, luckily I wasn't directly involved in the guys moving all my furniture & contents  

Its been cooler on the coast most days this. In the 20 minutes it took me to drive from Ardler to 'Monifieth the other afternoon, the temperature dropped about 5 degrees.

Adblock Detected