Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Odds for 2018/19

Just seen the odds for Premiership betting without Celtic...

Rangers 1/2
Aberdeen 5/4
Hibs 4
Killie 40
Motherwell 100
Dundee 100
Hamilton 200
Livi 200
St Mirren 200

Killie look tempting at 40/1 given their fantastic run of results since December.

Is there a tiny slither of a chance Dundee could finish second? We'd probably need every one of our signings to have the same impact as Kamara did and for the Rangers and Aberdeen to drop lots of points but it's not unthinkable. 

And here are the odds for winner without Celtic and Rangers...

Aberdeen 1/4
Hibs 7/4
Hearts 7
Killie 16
Motherwell 20
Dundee 33
St Johnstone 33
Hamilton 66
Livi 66
St Mirren 66

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Just looking back at the last time Dundee were runners-up and it was 1948/49.

Going into the final day of the season the Dee were top of the table and playing away at Falkirk while Rangers, one point behind, were away to Albion Rovers. Rangers won 4-1 and Dundee lost 4-1. 😫

18 hours ago, Cobra said:

Just looking back at the last time Dundee were runners-up and it was 1948/49.

Going into the final day of the season the Dee were top of the table and playing away at Falkirk while Rangers, one point behind, were away to Albion Rovers. Rangers won 4-1 and Dundee lost 4-1. 😫

No chance we will be second but we were second in the Derby today-Dee Ex Bee at 20-1 I am sure I tipped it up to Forumites months ago under a Beat The Bookie thread but that thread seems to have disappeared

On 01/06/2018 at 23:01, Cobra said:

Rangers 1/2
Aberdeen 5/4
Hibs 4
Killie 40
Motherwell 100
Dundee 100
Hamilton 200
Livi 200
St Mirren 200

Killie look tempting at 40/1 given their fantastic run of results since December.

Is there a tiny slither of a chance Dundee could finish second? We'd probably need every one of our signings to have the same impact as Kamara did and for the Rangers and Aberdeen to drop lots of points but it's not unthinkable. 

Aberdeen 1/4
Hibs 7/4
Hearts 7
Killie 16
Motherwell 20
Dundee 33
St Johnstone 33
Hamilton 66
Livi 66
St Mirren 66

Dundee finish second? 

Christ I will have some of what you are on Cobra 😂

3 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Dundee finish second? 

With Tony Fitzpatrick claiming St.M can finish top 4, and Billy Bowie claiming Killie will challenge for the title, there’s certainly a high degree of optimism around.

Before you know it, some tango-clad  expert will be claiming the Arabs will win the championship :spock:

4 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

With Tony Fitzpatrick claiming St.M can finish top 4, and Billy Bowie claiming Killie will challenge for the title, there’s certainly a high degree of optimism around.

Before you know it, some tango-clad  expert will be claiming the Arabs will win the championship 

You’ve taken that too far woodstein - onto the naughty step

On 01/06/2018 at 23:01, Cobra said:

Rangers 1/2
Aberdeen 5/4
Hibs 4
Killie 40
Motherwell 100
Dundee 100
Hamilton 200
Livi 200
St Mirren 200

Aberdeen 1/4
Hibs 7/4
Hearts 7
Killie 16
Motherwell 20
Dundee 33
St Johnstone 33
Hamilton 66
Livi 66
St Mirren 66

St Johnstone and Hearts seem to have disappeared from the list of clubs for Premiership betting without Celtic.

On 07/06/2018 at 10:15, Dundeefc1783 said:

Dundee finish second? 

I totally get where you are coming from mate. We are Dundee. We want to stay up and dream of scraping into the top six. 

At the same time we are capable of doing some remarkable. We did it in 62 and 63 and more recently in the Deefiant season so I personally go into every season believing we might just do something special. Granted, every September I have to come to terms with the reality that other teams are better but I don't want to lose that excitement about what the future might hold every summer.

I remember watching us beat Killie 4-0 going on 10-0 then outclassing Hearts at Dens for 45 minutes and wondering for minute, can we become a footballing story like Leicester? Nowhere near it but it was nice to dream for a few days.

57 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I remember watching us beat Killie 4-0 going on 10-0 then outclassing Hearts at Dens for 45 minutes and wondering for minute, can we become a footballing story like Leicester? Nowhere near it but it was nice to dream for a few days.

You were doing well to see into the future, Cobra! :P

39 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I totally get where you are coming from mate. We are Dundee. We want to stay up and dream of scraping into the top six. 

At the same time we are capable of doing some remarkable. We did it in 62 and 63 and more recently in the Deefiant season so I personally go into every season believing we might just do something special. Granted, every September I have to come to terms with the reality that other teams are better but I don't want to lose that excitement about what the future might hold every summer.

Morn Cobra ... When given the choice, we awe live in the world, that suits oor ain paricular temperament & moods.

If at times, you & me & a few ithers, overdose on a bit of the over-optiistic fantasy/positivity, weel that's fine for me.

When eh voted mehself, into the posisition, of President (I upgraded myself fae leader) of The Happy Clappy Club,

it required no serious thought at all. And whether we take oorselves/others seriously, that is for others to decide :wacko:

5 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

You were doing well to see into the future, Cobra! :P

Most of us long-standing Happy Clappy Club Members, as well as being delusional WW, are born with this additional gift :happyyes:

When it doesn't go to plan we root out the infiltrators. Severe torture & punishment is applied...And we're awe happy again :drool:

Adblock Detected