Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee Mad

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Still a few hardcore Mad posters & good Dee's.Dont think we should be slagging that site,a hell of a lot of good work has been done for the Club through Dee Mad.A few numpties,DAB's pretending to be Dee's and Footy Mad's insistence on pop up adverts ruined the board for most.Should still be respected for what was achieved on there though.

• Like 1

Still a few hardcore Mad posters & good Dee's.Dont think we should be slagging that site,a hell of a lot of good work has been done for the Club through Dee Mad.A few numpties,DAB's pretending to be Dee's and Footy Mad's insistence on pop up adverts ruined the board for most.Should still be respected for what was achieved on there though.

^^^^^^^what the rev says^^^^^^^

Reverend Lovejoy, on 03 Feb 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

Have to disagree Rev. Think the people that got involved have to be respected, and the good work is hopefully continuing over here starting with the player sponsorship idea. Don't think the outdated forum and the shell of the site with the few loonballs that can't post on here deserve the respect. Sure, there's still the likes of Shaded that deserve absolute respect that do post, but he seems to be in the minority over there now as most of the reasonable people transcended to this forum.

I'll still have a look in every now and again, but it really is like foraging through a post apocalyptic source of food in that it's becoming ever increasingly difficult to pick out the gold nuggets and have a discussion without personal abuse/Dabs being mentioned/accused of Dabbery etc which is also in part due to the dated layout over there.

Genuinely reckon more United fans than Dees post over there these days with on a small collection of hardcore Dee's still fighting the good fight which I suppose is admirable!

Agree. Still got some good posters and it is worth a look IMO

Reverend Lovejoy, on 03 Feb 2015 - 11:06 PM, said:

Still got Shaded,Shuntz,Rio,Napper,Fried Fifer,HMac,Blue4evr,ABERFELDYDEE,jdfc,returnofrros,Trueblueheart,the gen and quite a few other decent posters still posting but obviously nothing like as regularly.

The majority of those post on here under various accounts. Rio even runs the weekly quiz on here!

The majority of those post on here under various accounts. Rio even runs the weekly quiz on here!

I'm not disagreeing with you just pointing out that a number of good,decent Dee's who've done loads for DFC still post on Mad and don't deserve criticism IMO.A minority ruined Mad but it should always be remembered & respected for bringing the fans together & coming to the Clubs aid,going above and beyond what should be reasonably expected of any fans group,in it's hour(s) of need.

I feel like I can actually post on here though, without fear of someone making a sexist or arsey comment that I have to make the effort to create some sort of comeback to. Much better vibe and layout on here, which creates lots of good conversation. You can say that Mad did a lot for the club, but I wouldn't say that was the sole reason. The wonderful fans who support our club would have found any medium of doing what they did.

Adblock Detected