Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee Juniors of Central Texas

Rosco

Read about McPake going over there to run a ‘training and ID camp’ for kids at u18 level with all the kids wearing Dundee kits and spreading the word. 

This has seemingly been going on every year since the takeover. It’s the first I’ve heard we have been doing that. 

What a fantastic opportunity to spread the name over there and hopefully will bear fruit in the long-term and possibly even more so with the move to Nou Campy. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Rosco said:

Read about McPake going over there to run a ‘training and ID camp’ for kids at u18 level with all the kids wearing Dundee kits and spreading the word. 

This has seemingly been going on every year since the takeover. It’s the first I’ve heard we have been doing that. 

What a fantastic opportunity to spread the name over there and hopefully will bear fruit in the long-term and possibly even more so with the move to Nou Campy. 

I'm sure I read that McPake went over there a couple of years ago just after his injury.

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

We obviously had different upbringing's, a Sherman Tank meant something different where I came from.😂

Heard a 'Sherman' being used for both, I've generally referred to the citizens of the country as 'Septics', or 'Elmers' (as in Elmer J Chickenshit the third (origin unknown)). Plenty others too in fairness.

Now the 'other' is a J Arthur when using rhyming slang. Happy to hear alternatives. :D

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Heard a 'Sherman' being used for both, I've generally referred to the citizens of the country as 'Septics', or 'Elmers' (as in Elmer J Chickenshit the third (origin unknown)). Plenty others too in fairness.

Now the 'other' is a J Arthur when using rhyming slang. Happy to hear alternatives. 

Thomas the Tank?

Adblock Detected