Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dee Promotion Youth Raffle

UWTB1893

The Dark Blues are hoping to raise £300 for Dee Promotions to be in with a chance of having this websites name and logo on one of the youth teams kit from Under 18's to the Under 11's for the 2018-19 season.

To achieve this, we are asking for a minimum of a £10 donation per person. With this, you will be nominated a number between 1-30 and that number will be picked a soon as we have hit our target. £20 will give you two numbers, £30 will give you three etc.

If you are lucky enough to win, you will then be invited to Dens Park before the Aberdeen match on the 11th August for the draw where you will also take part in the hospitality in the 169 Club!

The money raised from this draw will go straight into the Youth Development and will help the stars of the future.

Here's the link if you wish to get involved | https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/clients/donations/

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I had a wee look on the official site and it looks as though there are quite a lot of packages. I thought there might be about 30 different things to sponsor. If they got the same number of sponsors as the sponsorships on offer that would be around 30x£300=£9000. Did this way of doing things bring in a lot more money last year? It looks like a good way of doing things and maybe it is a numbers game with lots more people bidding than there are sponsorships to buy. Just interested in how the process works and if there was a guarantee of being a named sponsor would that help TDB to get the money together. Not really interested for myself but would be interested if it helped TDB raise their profile. 

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Not sure if this can be amended but I think I've donated to TDB rather than the Youth Raffle by mistake. I'm half blind and clicked on the link on my phone but didn't realise there were two.  Should've scrolled to bottom of page. Sorry.

@TheDarkBlues should be able to....I think!

Has anyone else made the same mistake?

6 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I'll get round to it this evening mate. To avoid any confustion, if we don't make the 300 quid, I have no problems leaving my money in the pot to be used for a shirt sponsor or for John to blow on coke and hookers (some boi :jawdrop:).

Just thrown a tenner in (the correct!) pot as well. Like Chomp, if we don't get to the magic number I'm happy for the money to go towards another sponsorship thing, or the running of this place. 

Adblock Detected