Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Brechin Friendly. Prices Etc.

Gedee

There's more info on Official...(& there will probably be on here as well)

But thought the copy/paste bit might be useful on Prices & the DEETV.

Ticketing Information

This match is pay at the gate

Adults £8
Concessions £4

How To Watch

The full ninety minutes of the match will be available to subscribers of DEETV along with shorter highlights package and exclusive post match interviews with the manager and players.

You can sign up for DEETV for just £5 a month on the official website where you will have access to Highlights, Interviews and all the Dundee FC goals at the click of the button.

If you are out with the UK you will also be able to take advantage of our Live Streaming package for every home game

It's Cannie Pricing...Even if it is a friendly it's a chance at last to see Dark Blue & some old/new guys in action.

I also included the "DEETV bit". Because although it won't be live, there will be a full recording for subscribers.

Was there not talk of revamping & improving the whole DFCTV? (COMMENTARY/MORE CAMERAS/REPLAYS)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
23 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Think this also will be included in the relaunch thus week.

Better stop for a cup o' tea now Billy ...

Eh'm definitely getting over-excited :bouncy:

Why watch this World Cup Stuff, when the Mighty Dee are a day awa fae playing a Friendly Brechin:chaplin:

2 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Still on pain killers but impoving. Back to work on Sat and a shop refit next week but unlikely to be able to help move stock. Will man the till and sell as we are staying open during refit. #winechaos

At least you've got an excuse to dodge the lifting and shifting. Its a young mans game that. ;)

7 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

For the first time this season cmon the dee! Can’t wait to get back in action- forget the World Cup, it’s all about the Dundee the Dundee the Dundee and that’s the way I like it

I'll be missing this one, going camping (only chance me and a mate can make it) but will be at the Cowdenbeath game for my first taste of the new team. Cannae wait.

Adblock Detected