Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

DeeTV

Cobra

55 minutes ago, markthedee said:

Have I got this right - I need to re-subscribe to access highlights, even though I can log in?

It’s not a big deal if I do, but I don’t want to be paying twice. There’s a £5 PayPal payment already been taken this month.

My last PayPal payment was 20th June; however, I’ve needed to amend my payment plan as PayPal doesn’t appear to remain supported. I also logged into my PayPal account and cancelled the recurring monthly debit. 

Once I changed my payment plan to reflect a debit/credit card, I was then up and running again for full highlighted and replays etc. 

Sounds like your debit might have been taken out prior to the upgrade and subsequent payment changes of DeeTV. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, Dee_Dee said:

I’m in the same boat mate, I’ve been a subscriber for a couple of years but now getting asked to subscribe when I’m trying to watch the videos.

Ive messages them to ask what’s up

3 hours ago, DFC1974 said:

My last PayPal payment was 20th June; however, I’ve needed to amend my payment plan as PayPal doesn’t appear to remain supported. I also logged into my PayPal account and cancelled the recurring monthly debit. 

Once I changed my payment plan to reflect a debit/credit card, I was then up and running again for full highlighted and replays etc. 

Sounds like your debit might have been taken out prior to the upgrade and subsequent payment changes of DeeTV. 

Cheers.

Does PayPal work like a standing order or a direct debit? Because if it's the former, then anyone with a current subscription will need to cancel otherwise they'll just keep paying;  if it's the latter, then someone at the club should be cancelling the requests for payment.

52 minutes ago, markthedee said:

Cheers.

Does PayPal work like a standing order or a direct debit? Because if it's the former, then anyone with a current subscription will need to cancel otherwise they'll just keep paying;  if it's the latter, then someone at the club should be cancelling the requests for payment.

I was advised by email (from DeeTV admin) to let my current annual paypal sub reach its expiry date in early August, then do either an annual or monthly new sub using the credit card option....'Stripe', the new system payment facility, doesn't use Paypal.

However, the user also needs to login to their own Paypal account and cancel the 'recurring payment' mandate.....this operates like a bank standing order, ie it isn't 'requested' by DeeTV (so they can't stop it), it's got to be the payer who cancels it. It's quick & easy to do.

Incidentally, for those who are having problems watching the videos, my 'old' current sub allows me to see all videos...but anyone with a current paypal-based sub needs to have logged in with their original username, and the password issued by the sportsmediagb administrator.

Adblock Detected