Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Away Kit Launched Monday

14 hours ago, Dondeh said:

Pity.

I'm still hoping one day for all WHITE. As per the League Championship Winning/European Cup era. 

When I see a Classy Team of Players, turning out in the "ALL-WHITE",

Always think of DFC (And Real Madrid) Not a  bad association that :wub:

When aTeam  is wearing that, they ken they have a name to live up to.

Dundee FC Home & Away. In ALL Dark Blue & ALL white "RESULT" :happyyes:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

From what I can, Puma only have two templates (those shown) with stripes in those colours so it’s definitely one of them barring a bespoke effort. 

I’m just glad it’s not the evoknit (the one Uruguay wear) the clinging to every fibre of the wearer doesn’t look to pleasant whilst travelling the country with your average fan base wearing them. :lol: 

Agreed, especially on a hot day. :stop:

5 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

From what I can, Puma only have two templates (those shown) with stripes in those colours so it’s definitely one of them barring a bespoke effort. 

I’m just glad it’s not the evoknit (the one Uruguay wear) the clinging to every fibre of the wearer doesn’t look to pleasant whilst travelling the country with your average fan base wearing them. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Derekgow said:

Agreed, especially on a hot day. :stop:

.....and with the remains of (peh & pint) "lunch" having dribbled down the front 

There is definitely a case to be made for replica shirts larger that "L" to be fitted with relaxed-fit  'expansion panels' at the seams under each oxter :happyyes:  

11 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I’m just glad it’s not the evoknit (the one Uruguay wear) the clinging to every fibre of the wearer doesn’t look to pleasant whilst travelling the country with your average fan base wearing them.  

I'd get an extra long version and wear it as a dress. The women would swoon at the chiseled body and massive appendage normally carried beneath my day to day loose fitting clothing.

I'd also probably get lifted.

On 30/06/2018 at 19:31, Cobra said:

Those are not Argentina colours. Those are the colours of Dundee FC in 1893.

Hopefully we'll see a nod to our 125th year by celebrating our first kit.

Looks like I might have got my wish.

dundee east end 1892-93

If you look at both kits from 1893, the Argentina style is one, all dark blue (top shorts and socks) is the other. As soon as the new home was unveiled I said that I fully expected the away to be light blue and white stripes, to commemorate our first 2 kits, in our 125th anniversary.

Hope it is the striped one as don't want a repeat of that very bland all light blue shirt we had a few years ago.

Must say I agree re the all white kit- Very Classy- Surprised that the white shirt has not been done as a retro yet!!-

On 01/07/2018 at 08:29, WeighorstsWang said:

I’m just glad it’s not the evoknit (the one Uruguay wear) the clinging to every fibre of the wearer doesn’t look to pleasant whilst travelling the country with your average fan base wearing them.  

Speak for yourself WW- my body’s a temple🙄

Seen a leaked pic of it this morning (no, I cant share the image or the source) and it's a guaranteed 'no purchase' for me, which is a pity since I usually prefer away tops.

But it's definitely a marmite top. Some will totally love it, and others like me will f**cking hate it. 

Light blue and claret with a very 90's looking "eyecatching" design.

Adblock Detected