Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Away Kit Launched Monday

10 minutes ago, AnAnInginAneAnA said:

Seen a leaked pic of it this morning (no, I cant share the image or the source) and it's a guaranteed 'no purchase' for me, which is a pity since I usually prefer away tops.

But it's definitely a marmite top. Some will totally love it, and others like me will f**cking hate it. 

Light blue and claret with a very 90's looking "eyecatching" design.

West Ham and Burnley or even Hearts-esque - not a fan

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Cobra said:

East End wore light blue and claret from 1886 to 1888 before the merger with Our Boys. Maybe that's where they got the inspiration for our new away kit. Quite a nice idea if that's what they've done.

dundee_east_end_1886-1888-n.gif

Would look better with a snake-belt IMO!

2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

East End wore light blue and claret from 1886 to 1888 before the merger with Our Boys. Maybe that's where they got the inspiration for our new away kit. Quite a nice idea if that's what they've done.

dundee_east_end_1886-1888-n.gif

That's a fairly horrific kit....very 'victorian' in its drabness. Hopefully the only resemblance to the new 2nd kit is the use of those two shirt colours....but comments above are ominous.  

2 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

That's a fairly horrific kit....very 'victorian' in its drabness. Hopefully the only resemblance to the new 2nd kit is the use of those two shirt colours....but comments above are ominous.  

Yes that kit is a shocker. Was just thinking I wouldn't mind us using colours from our pre-DFC period for a special away kit.

Villa and West Ham have had some nice kits so blue and claret can be a good combination.

11 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Yes that kit is a shocker. Was just thinking I wouldn't mind us using colours from our pre-DFC period for a special away kit.

Villa and West Ham have had some nice kits so blue and claret can be a good combination.

If it was done right it absolutely could be.

27 minutes ago, Cobra said:

They always remind me of jockeys - especially the quartered tops

Adblock Detected