Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sleep Walking

JimM

I was speaking to someone who has a sleep walking problem.Some of his experiences were frightening.

He was saying that it is uncommon and difficult to treat but I reassured him by telling him that it was a very common affliction among posters on this site.

I think he might log in to see what I mean.😐

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
40 minutes ago, JimM said:

I was speaking to someone who has a sleep walking problem.Some of his experiences were frightening.

He was saying that it is uncommon and difficult to treat but I reassured him by telling him that it was a very common affliction among posters on this site.

I think he might log in to see what I mean.😐

Wee bit on the Cheeky Side Jim ... The way you've "delicately" expressed your concerns ... But funny as weel:chaplin:

You think John Nelms' butler stands guard by his luxurious four-poster bed every night in case he sleepwalks and falls down the magnificent marble spiral staircase to the grand foyer?

Maybe approach the club about donating some of their vast riches to seeking out new treatments etc.

I'm just kiddin' Jim, couldn't resist 😜

1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Pretty sure thats ostriches.

Is there no' tho' some, that get above their station,

And then want to stand oot fae the crowd chomp.

That's ostriches eh'm speaking aboot & no' fowk ;)

Mind bein a Bird that cannae fly, cannae be easy :sadno:

• 4 months later...

Thought that i might return to this topic.

This financial year we have seen wage cuts at Dens while club income has soared to the highest level in its history.

The club has sleep walked into a relegation struggle because the owners refused to invest in the playing staff sufficiently to maintain a decent side while the unprepared newcomers developed into first team material.

Now we are faced with a real struggle to stay in the league and calls for a kitty to get players in in the coming transfer window abound.

Some posters on here were ridiculed for calling for some of the clubs financial windfall from transfer fees champions league revenue,spl money ,equity revenue,stadium sponsorship etc etc etc to be used to bring in experienced players.These were the posters who appreciated the shortcomings of the squad and the longer term implications of the clubs austerity policy.The people who were doing the mocking are panicking and saying that we need new players.Its amusing reading but it is also revealing.

Its a total mess down to errors of judgement and greed.

Adblock Detected