Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best Dundee Goal of the Century So Far

Cobra

With Faissal leaving Dundee I thought it might be a good time to ask this question.

Instead of doing a poll I thought maybe folk could post their favourite goal (ideally with a copy and paste of a Youtube clip) and posters can like the comment of the goal they think is best.

If the thread doesn't take off I might just come up with a shortlist myself and do a regular poll.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Georgi's & El Bak's goals against the Arabs were crackers, as well as their significance, as of course were Gadz & CWs.....but I maybe enjoyed Gowser's winner in last season's LC win a wee bit more, for the 3-man move, the instinctive style of Gowser's finish......and what happened after it, inadequately represented in this clip..... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2uBJrmYBM 

Adblock Detected