Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Harkins Def Out Of Cup Tie

deefly78

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Struggling for team for this one. Harkins' creativity will be missed. Always struggle when hes not playing.

No real option for wide right so may need to play Stewart there and have him coming off that side, which he has done, last week's goal a result of him over that side.

Id probably go 5 across the middle and tighten up a bit instead of the more open 4-2-3-1, and hopefully Thommo will make it. So............

Bain

Wee McGinn    Jazza    Kosta       Cafu

Stewart Gowser Thommo Big McGinn McAllister

Tank

• Like 1

What's his actual injury? Thomson I still a doubt also and with Harris n Heff cup tied its pretty slim pickings.

mcGinn is back though so drop dyer for a start

Oh McGinn is back? Read yesterday he was out so that's good news. Harkins being out is a pretty big blow. If so:

Available

Goalkeepers

Bain

Letheren

Defenders

Dyer

Irvine

P McGinn

Konrad

Gadzilla

Davo

McPake

Midfield

McGowan

S McGinn

McBride

McAllister

Ferry

Attackers

Wighton

Stewart

Clarkson

Tankulic

I'd go:

Bain

(P)McGinn McPake Konrad Irvine

McAllister Davo McGowan Stewart

(S)McGinn

Tankulic

If Stephen McGinn isn't fit, would probably give Ferry a chance or even Wighton. Thomson being fit would put him in for Davo who'd maybe be swapped with Konrad (don't mind too much which one).

Gadzilla is having a tough time with not knowing the language and wasn't too convincing in the last game so I'd like to rest him for this one instead of maybe exposing him and putting him to the slaughter in a make shift team.

Oh McGinn is back? Read yesterday he was out so that's good news. Harkins being out is a pretty big blow. If so:

Available

Goalkeepers

Bain

Letheren

Defenders

Dyer

Irvine

P McGinn

Konrad

Gadzilla

Davo

McPake

Midfield

McGowan

S McGinn

McBride

McAllister

Ferry

Attackers

Wighton

Stewart

Clarkson

Tankulic

I'd go:

Bain

(P)McGinn McPake Konrad Irvine

McAllister Davo McGowan Stewart

(S)McGinn

Tankulic

If Stephen McGinn isn't fit, would probably give Ferry a chance or even Wighton. Thomson being fit would put him in for Davo who'd maybe be swapped with Konrad (don't mind too much which one).

Gadzilla is having a tough time with not knowing the language and wasn't too convincing in the last game so I'd like to rest him for this one instead of maybe exposing him and putting him to the slaughter in a make shift team.

Davo's foots hanging off still!

No real option for wide right so may need to play Stewart there and have him coming off that side, which he has done, last week's goal a result of him over that side.

Agree that Stewart would be fine there but I'd like to see McAllister with McGinn just for cover. Could always be swapping for periods like we did at Aberdeen though.

Davo's foots hanging off still!

Although, it looked very sore, it was just a massive cut (pretty lucky it wasn't worse) so I'd have thought that 14 days recovery time would be more than enough?

Stewart aside, I can't see where the creativity is coming from and we severly lack pace - which is was the reason we done so well against Celtic at Dens earlier in the season. Not too optomistic about tomorrow tbh :huh:

Agree but will take under the cosh for large periods and us scoring with one of our few chances to win like the Aberdeen cup game again :)

Adblock Detected