Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

St Mirren Tickets.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

According to the official, they're on sale tomorrow. Is there any idea how many we've got?

Ideally I'd have preferred to hold off until next week before purchasing but fear they might be gone by then! 

I've been holding myself back from the League Cup partly because of this. Its not a big ground and I want to make sure I go. The reason I have to hold back is my poverty, sacrifices have to be made for the season ticket. While I know the pixies should be sprinkling them round the place I'm going to err on the side of caution and put some money away, just on the off chance I have to pay a princely £340 quid or so. 

27 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I've been holding myself back from the League Cup partly because of this. Its not a big ground and I want to make sure I go. The reason I have to hold back is my poverty, sacrifices have to be made for the season ticket. While I know the pixies should be sprinkling them round the place I'm going to err on the side of caution and put some money away, just on the off chance I have to pay a princely £340 quid or so. 

£340 for the St Mirren game? 

I thought we were bad! 😉 

10 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

According to the official, they're on sale tomorrow. Is there any idea how many we've got?

Ideally I'd have preferred to hold off until next week before purchasing but fear they might be gone by then! 

Assuming we'll have the usual away stand its capacity is 1,633.

Adblock Detected