Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best App for Live Scores

Wackyjim

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Bet365, seems to be about a second (if that) behind live. It's brilliant, use it for every game I can't make.

The downside is that it is not good for the heart or nerves. You get a live feed of what the state of play is ie Dangerous Attack, Dundee on the 18 yard box and if something big has happened like a goal the in-play odds go blank and grey out.

The amount of times it has came up with (for example):- Dangerous Attack for Dundee in the box, the odds disappear.... Ah ya Dancer we have scored....... Throw in Hamilton.....😑🤬

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Bet365, seems to be about a second (if that) behind live. It's brilliant, use it for every game I can't make.

The downside is that it is not good for the heart or nerves. You get a live feed of what the state of play is ie Dangerous Attack, Dundee on the 18 yard box and if something big has happened like a goal the in-play odds go blank and grey out.

The amount of times it has came up with (for example):- Dangerous Attack for Dundee in the box, the odds disappear.... Ah ya Dancer we have scored....... Throw in Hamilton.....😑🤬

Tried it once or twice and as you say it's not good for the nerves.  My mind must be tuned to think that every 'attacking' situation is a goal scoring chance

4 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Tried it once or twice and as you say it's not good for the nerves.  My mind must be tuned to think that every 'attacking' situation is a goal scoring chance

That is my exact thoughts, every single time! It must happen about 20 odd times a game and yet it hasn't caught on we aren't going to score from, like you say,  every attacking situation. The attacking situation is likely to be 40 yards from goal on the left touchline!

2 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

I use Flash Scores. Very quick, quicker than BBC.

Everything is quicker than BBC....some of their 'live' pages take a few minutes to update.

Even with 'open all mics', via their Sportsound web page, I often saw goals appear across the Sky Sports screen over a minute before the excitable reports yelled 'goal!' from some distant outpost of the SPL.

As with Beto, I use the Sky Sports Football Score Centre app for updates when at games, very quick, and tables are updated automatically with each goal.

Adblock Detected