Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Post Mortem

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Ghazalov done absolutely sh**e if you ask me.

Marking for first goal by both him and McPake was shocking.

Was sleeping at the second goal when Bain made a great save.

Distribution was shocking don't think he found a dundee player all day.

He can go in summer as far as I am concerned as he is no better than what we have.

Predictably lacklustre.

Wighton not ready for this level.

Bain, looking to be a fantastic prospect.

The Tank put in a great shift.

Ghazalov done alright.

Hope Stewart was taken off as a precaution.

Also, phuck it, the leagues more important, I'm off out in Brussels for a few 10%ers.

I thought Wighton was anonymous and Tank was clueless but completely agree about Bain, he kept our pumping respectable. Although I thought Wighton was out of the game for periods, I would have taken Tank off before him I thought Tank looked out of his depth but we were pretty poor all over the park, back to the main event of the league, we've made some money out of the cup so thats alright I suppose but it was a poor spectacle today.

Pish crowd as well

This is entirely down to our ridiculous pricing policy. £25 way too much for an early kick off which is live on telly. Sheer greed from the board who would rather cash in on filling the away end rather than making the game affordable for our own fans. Last time we hosted Celtic in the Scottish was in 1985, Dens was packed full, a full Derry and Provie Road roaring the Dee on, and inspiring them to match the Celts all the way for a 1-1 draw. Contrast that with today's atmosphere, where the away fans were dominant, and don't tell me that doesn't affect the players! Haven't we got a fans rep on the board, and isn't he doing anything about issues like this?? Turning your own fans away not good business sense, or is it too much business sense?

This is entirely down to our ridiculous pricing policy. £25 way too much for an early kick off which is live on telly. Sheer greed from the board who would rather cash in on filling the away end rather than making the game affordable for our own fans. Last time we hosted Celtic in the Scottish was in 1985, Dens was packed full, a full Derry and Provie Road roaring the Dee on, and inspiring them to match the Celts all the way for a 1-1 draw. Contrast that with today's atmosphere, where the away fans were dominant, and don't tell me that doesn't affect the players! Haven't we got a fans rep on the board, and isn't he doing anything about issues like this?? Turning your own fans away not good business sense, or is it too much business sense?

Wasn't here to see the 1985 game bud but tell me, was it live on telly too?

Things is, I have talked to a few ST's who didn't go today because 'it was live on tv and I couldn't be arsed going to dens to get a ticket'. I have yet to talk to anyone who said they weren't going because it was £25.

Adblock Detected