Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

St Mirren V Dundee

Cobra

St Mirren v Dundee  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting on the opening day of the season?

• A comfortable victory
    • A hard-fought win
    • A battling draw
    • A grim defeat

6 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Apparently we have sold nearly all the thousand tickets St Mirren sent to us and there is another lot on their way, so should be a really good away support, cmon guys make it if you can!🇫🇷

Bought my ticket, hopefully we'll win.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
34 minutes ago, Derekgow said:

Are all games must win though, can’t imagine going into a game thinking, it doesn’t matter if we lose this. 

We couldn't agree last season what 'must-win' actually means so it's probably best avoiding the term altogether.

37 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Apparently we have sold nearly all the thousand tickets St Mirren sent to us and there is another lot on their way, so should be a really good away support, cmon guys make it if you can!🇫🇷

Bought tickets last week, cannot wait!! Gonna be a big support, hopefully hit the ground running to build confidence and get the fans right behind the team going into Aberdeen at home 

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

We couldn't agree last season what 'must-win' actually means so it's probably best avoiding the term altogether.

Yes, that went on for a while... :popcorn:....just thought I'd stir it a wee bit before we even get to the first game :stirthepot:  :tomatoes:

2 hours ago, Derekgow said:

Must have missed that, but I,ll take your advice. 

It was a lengthy & very circuitous debate, Derek, can't believe you missed it....I could have used your support for my view of the argument :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jack12895 said:

2-0 hard fought win, Elton and Kharl. 

Derry faithful belting out N’Gwatala, Madianga, Glen Kamara to the tune of la bamba at full time.. 

Eh’ll get my coat

Fantastic post, my favourite in a long time, I'm going to have to go back and upgrade a thumps up to a golden star.

Adblock Detected