Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Powderpuff

Attilio

That was the word that came to mind watching that performance today.

I'll grudgingly accept getting beat by a team that is far more skilful if we put in challenges, make an effort and ensure the opposition know they have been in a game.

We were guilty of:

Standing around watching Celtic ping the ball to each other

Apologising to Scott Brown for having the audacity to make a challenge against him

Standing 10 yards off all their players, then ball watch to let them run where they wanted.

I doubt Celtic will get an easier game this season

Fair play to Scott Bain for keeping the score respectable.

Wish I had stayed at home now and saved myself the 55 quid plus extras

• Like 3

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Dundee gave away 3 fouls today..... Scared to challenge

An amazing statistic if correct Dayster. Not what you would predict playing Celtic at home in a cup tie.

I don't know what Celtic are feeding their players on but they all look like they are built like brick sh.it houses. When there was a 50/50 challenge it looked like the Celtic players just had to nudge the Dundee player out of the way.

Oh for a CH the size and even half the ability of Van Dijk(sp)

An amazing statistic if correct Dayster. Not what you would predict playing Celtic at home in a cup tie.I don't know what Celtic are feeding their players on but they all look like they are built like brick sh.it houses. When there was a 50/50 challenge it looked like the Celtic players just had to nudge the Dundee player out of the way.Oh for a CH the size and even half the ability of Van Dijk(sp)

Seen the stat on the sky analysis when I got back, Celtic gave away 12 iirc summed up the game for me.

Think Delia has done a great job, turned Celtic into a fit squad constantly pressing without the ball

Seen the stat on the sky analysis when I got back, Celtic gave away 12 iirc summed up the game for me.

Think Delia has done a great job, turned Celtic into a fit squad constantly pressing without the ball

Agreed on both counts. We never had a second to dwell on the ball today. Unfortunately, we have some players who can't control the ball in any less than 3 touches. Easy meat for Celtic today.

Totally agree with all above comments - the most annoying thing was the amount of space Scott Brown was being given EVERY time he even looked like going near the ball - either our team were all sh*t scared of him or they showed him too much respect - in fact, either of these reasons is unacceptable - someone needed to clatter him "early doors" to let him know he was in a game that may well have put him off his stride!  

Apologies for being cynical, however, he's the type of player that an old fashioned wind up is required as he would definitely lose his cool and start charging round like a bull in a china shop! 

• Like 2

Adblock Detected