Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Yesterday's Crowd

Double Blue

When they announced the crowd at the game as fewer than 5500 with 1200 Dees in the 8000 capacity stadium I thought the Saints were playing Celtic's trick of old to fool the taxman. Watching the highlights on DeeTV I could not see 400 empty seats in the Dundee end or over 2000 empty seats in the home stands. 

At least the Arabs increase their reported attendence!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
15 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

And therefore the total crowd announced would be under if it excluded the ones thru the fire exits.

The away support would be announced on the total tickets sold,not the amount handed over on the day,I would think

11 minutes ago, mitch said:

The away support would be announced on the total tickets sold,not the amount handed over on the day,I would think

Maybe not due to H and S. If there was a major incident then the total number IN the stadium would be crucial, not the number of tickets sold but who knows.

I would have thought that any club announcing a lower figure than is in the stadium are opening themselves to potential trouble should an incident occur.

Adblock Detected