Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tankulic

stubags

Any word on how bad his injury is?

I thought he was one of few bright spots yesterday. It's great having a player who can bring aimless punts up the park and keeper kick-outs under control and compete in the air with players like Denayer and Van Dijk and win the ball around 50% of the time.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Any word on how bad his injury is?

I thought he was one of few bright spots yesterday. It's great having a player who can bring aimless punts up the park and keeper kick-outs under control and compete in the air with players like Denayer and Van Dijk and win the ball around 50% of the time.

Hmmm!  Clarkson showed us how it should really be done when he came on.

I thought along with Bain, McAllister and McGowan, that tank was excellent. Hopefully his injury isn't as bad as it looked.

Nice wee cameo by young Andy black btw

All were decent as you say Wattie.Thought young Black showed up well in his short time on the park.

Still think Tank does his good work too deep though.Great technical ability but needs to be more cute as Scottish centre half's don't take many prisoners.

The Tank has definetly improved his touch but holding the ball up doesn't create goal scoring opportunities unless there are players pushing forward to support... We showed no threat yesterday.

We need two mobile forwards that can get turned to face goal, create chances and take any that come their way.

Our best pairing at present has got to be Tank and Stewart but we need to set the team up in the right way to allow them the opportunity to do something in the final third other than chase lost causes.

Harkins back in the team is a must and hopefully Heffernan can add something as we're going to need him as well.

I honestly think he will surprise a few people.He's a striker I've long thought would do well at Dens.

Love your positivity Rev and I totally agree with you. I think he will score us the goals to get us into the top six. With Stewart,Harkins,Harris and Heffernan all playing in the same team we will get chances to score. I think Heffernan could turn out to be a very good signing by PH

I remember a few seasons ago when we played Killie in the cup - Heffernan was the difference between the teams I think. He was clinical. Hope he still is!

Getting back to the Tank - I agree with what was said there about all his good work coming to not much yesterday because he was too deep and didn't have enough support. With the likes of Stewart and Heffernan playing off him, hopefully he will do some damage - assuming his knee's OK after yesterday! He could barely walk, which was a worry.

Adblock Detected