Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Tickets

charliedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, charliedee said:

Went down today and renewed the young lads season ticket and it has the number 3893 on it now is this the number sold or just a reference number 

Would be very impressed if that is the number sold mate. Would imagine that the club would have made more announcements had we reached that figure however

9 minutes ago, dblair said:

Would be very impressed if that is the number sold mate. Would imagine that the club would have made more announcements had we reached that figure however

Would hope so.

But recent figures show us a  pitiful 9th.

Celtic 53.5k *sold out

Rangers 45.2k+

Hibs 13.4k+

Hearts 13k+

Aberdeen 10.5k+

M'well 3.9k+

Kilmarnock 3.8k+

St Mirren 3.4k+

Dundee 3.2k+

St Johnstone 1.6k+

Livingston 950+

Hamilton 700+

37 minutes ago, charliedee said:

Went down today and renewed the young lads season ticket and it has the number 3893 on it now is this the number sold or just a reference number 

Not the number sold I don't think. We had the same debate on here last season. Cannae mind what reason for what the numbers was but I'm sure it didn't indicate the number sold.

21 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Would hope so.

But recent figures show us a  pitiful 9th.

Celtic 53.5k *sold out

Rangers 45.2k+

Hibs 13.4k+

Hearts 13k+

Aberdeen 10.5k+

M'well 3.9k+

Kilmarnock 3.8k+

St Mirren 3.4k+

Dundee 3.2k+

St Johnstone 1.6k+

Livingston 950+

Hamilton 700+

Think ST's are the way forward for us. There's very little given away in terms of the age distribution across the clubs. Be great if this was something that the SFA could do to try to help all Scottish clubs with their marketing. I'm hopeful that we have a larger than average younger membership. 

Just now, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Not the number sold I don't think. We had the same debate on here last season. Cannae mind what reason for what the numbers was but I'm sure it didn't indicate the number sold.

I'm pretty sure I asked the exact same thing on here about the numbers .....whatever the reason this season's number is slightly lower than last year's 

Just now, charliedee said:

I'm pretty sure I asked the exact same thing on here about the numbers .....whatever the reason this season's number is slightly lower than last year's 

Think the retention of Caulker and Kamara and the signing of a left back might give a boost to sales. Vital to have a good result against Aberdeen and beating Ayr United in the league cup would also be a big help.

2 minutes ago, BCram said:

Think the retention of Caulker and Kamara and the signing of a left back might give a boost to sales. Vital to have a good result against Aberdeen and beating Ayr United in the league cup would also be a big help.

Can't see us shifting too many now, their value will start to drop at 3pm tomorrow, win, lose or draw.

4 minutes ago, BCram said:

Sorry, but going to take way more than that, and over a number of  years imho.

3 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Can't see us shifting too many now, their value will start to drop at 3pm tomorrow, win, lose or draw.

Maybe clubs should start to do what my golf club has done this season...if you join in April you pay the full amount for the year ...if you join in June you only pay 9 months fees ...have season tickets on sale all year but for every game you've missed they come down a few quid...someone might not be able to afford one in the summer but a wee windfall in say September would maybe get them buying one priced on how many games are left.....

12 minutes ago, charliedee said:

Maybe clubs should start to do what my golf club has done this season...if you join in April you pay the full amount for the year ...if you join in June you only pay 9 months fees ...have season tickets on sale all year but for every game you've missed they come down a few quid...someone might not be able to afford one in the summer but a wee windfall in say September would maybe get them buying one priced on how many games are left.....

Think there may be merit in this approach. A positive result against Aberdeen must help, and there has been limited, very limited, praise for the way the team has played for periods of each game. Bit of consistency and a solid defence could be very helpful in persuading our supporters to come back on a regular basis.

Adblock Detected